276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Johnstone's 390290 Cupboard Paint Pale Gray 750 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once dry, if required, mask around the surface area with masking tape and paper ready for painting. Once your cupboards are completely dry, you can clean them as normal. The paint is water resistant and can stand up to scuffs and scraps so scrubbing will be fine.

Some food items may stainthe product, remove any spills immediately to stop this or minimize theeffect. Not suitable for use on a bath or any surface regularly immersedin water. Temperature at time of application and during drying should begreater than 10°C. I love that it doesn’t read beige or tan at all – it is a crisp and clean gray color that plays really well agains blues of all shades. Hi Chelsea, we have Kitchen cabinets that are painted SW Modern Gray (warm gray/greige) and I’m having an awful time trying to figure out a wall color to go with it. I have BM Gray Owl on walls now, but it just looks all wrong….I’m sure the undertones clash or something. The kitchen has southern light. Any ideas? I just painted my walls repose gray and I love it!! Now I have to choose a cabinet color for my kitchen and dont know what to go with. I was looking for a little darker gray. I’m open to suggestions 🙂 Gray is a great color for cabinets – it gives them some interest while remaining neutral. Here are the best grey paint colors for cabinets!

Clean Up: Remove as much product as possible from applicationequipment before washing with water. Do not empty into drains orwater courses. Some local authorities have special facilities for thedisposal of waste coatings. Remove as much paint as possible and rinse thoroughly in warm running water. See our Cleaning Instructions for more guidance.

Hi, I am currently in the process of remodeling my kitchen. I am undecided as to what color grey to paint my cabinets, wall color and flooring. Would like some advice. My countertops will be Allen and Roth quartz effervesce. It's suitable for solid wood and laminate surfaces, and comes in a choice of satin or gloss finish. Next, you want to get paint samples. I suggest buying at least three paint samples if you want to paint walls. Paint them on your walls in at LEAST three different spots each.

If you are looking for more of a dramatic charcoal gray, Iron Mountain might be for you. This warm toned dark gray color is perfect for a kitchen island or lower cabinets paired with a lighter upper. surface afterwards with water. If wax or oil has previously been usedon the item, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. If paintingover a hard or glossy or previously painted surface abrade the surfacebefore application.

If you want to update your kitchen without the cost of getting a new one, our One Coat Cupboard Paint is just what you need. It covers cupboards, drawers, furniture and doors in just one coat. Great for kitchen cupboards and bedroom furniture. The couriers we use to deliver your items do charge extra for some postal locations – (out of area). Please see the below UK Courier Postcode Zone Map: https://www.storeship.co.uk/ukmail_delivery_zones.html Behr Still Gray is a true medium gray. It is a warmer shade of gray that works really well with low natural light. I used it for my kitchen cabinets in a space with very little natural light. In spaces with more natural light, the color can cool slightly with a slightly blue undertone but overall it stays a true medium gray. The color is dark enough for a great contrast to the white walls without being dramatic. Winter Gates is a very warm toned light greige color. It can read as really light and bright, as seen in the kitchen below. This color looks really timeless and neutral when paired with anything crisp white!Good day dear… I love the way your kitchen came out and you gave me an excellent idea of what I would like to do with mine… Not recommended for: kitchen worktops; tiling; metallic surfaces such as door handles / knobs; glass surfaces; masonry. Drying Time: Touch dry in 1 hour. Hard dry in 4 hours. May be overcoated after 4 hours. Full cure achieved after 7 days - take extra care Online is a true gray with cool tones that complement blues very well. It is actually the color that I painted nearly every wall in my house. Preparation: Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from contamination.Use sugar soap equivalent to remove all traces of contamination, rinse

We are painting our kitchen cabinets and we like Coventry Gray. We currently have White Dove on the trim of our doorways and windows, and would like your opinion of what color to paint the walls? The cabinets and the white trim will be adjacent to the walls. A single 400ml aerosol can covers an area of approx. 2 sqm for a single coat. Based on an 'average' single height kitchen unit door (600mm x 800mm), approx. one 400ml aerosol can of paint would usually be sufficient to cover two kitchen unit doors, with two coats of paint. Application: Stir thoroughly before use. The product may be appliedby brush or roller. If applying by brush, apply evenly, following the grain Renovate and transform your kitchen with Rust-Oleum KitchenCupboard Paint. An ultra durable, scrubbable and water resistant,flat matt finish for kitchen cupboards. PLEASE NOTE: Paint should not be applied in cold, damp weather – it will adversely affect the application, finish, and drying time. The recommended minimum temperature for painting is between 10°C and 25°C, preferably out of direct sunlight. 3. CLEANING & STORAGE

Note: Drying times quoted above assume environment temperatures of 15 - 20 degrees celsius. Extreme temperatures and windy or damp conditions will affect drying times.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment