276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Microwave Rice and Grain Cooker Steamer, Dishwasher Safe - Stone/Orange, 2 Litre

£74.995£149.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The microwave egg poacher whips up two perfectly poached eggs in an instant and the cool-touch function makes it possible to take the microwave bowl and plate out of the microwave without gloves or burning yourself once your food is warm and cooked. I don't know what the instructions are for mine any more- on a 1000w microwave for 2 people or so, I add water to about 1 knuckle above the rice (rinse thoroughly first) then microwave 12 mins, leave lid on for another 5 mins. He's gone back to Uni now so we've bought ourselves one, fantastic bit of kit, practical and logical design as always.

The company's M-Cuisine line, as the name suggests, applies those standards to products meant for the microwave.Best of all, what takes my electric rice maker a half hour only takes the Joseph Joseph five minutes. Our innovative cooking ware range is designed to help make cooking and food preparation tasks simple. I love this , less steam, no fuss, no rinsing rice again , let rice stand in the cooker and bring to the table. Because microwave ovens aren't consistent across brands or models, you will probably have to noodle around with cooking times to get the perfect pot of rice.

All of the products in the range have been designed with convenience in mind and this is reflected in the multiple functions and ergonomics of each item. The simple 2-litre cooker is made of rigid plastic and has a stylish orange rice paddle that doubles as a handle and lock. So easy to use, works well every time as long as you rinse the rice before cooking and follow the cooking instructions.

The Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Microwave Rice Cooker is an innovative design that enables you to serve perfectly cooked and a correctly sized portion of fluffy rice. Mogues Game Changer Bought this for my son, going to Uni (we had an electric rice cooker) however, we got to use it over the summer while he was home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment