276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Body Lotion Very Dry Skin, 400ml

£0.71£1.42Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

but anyway I ran into all kinds of problems & thus have questions…I bought a scale for this, which I had trouble figuring out how to measure(subtract the bowl weight? Use a paper towel to measure on?) So, you just use body lotion after the shower and that’s it, right? Actually, we’re big fans of using it any time. At the office, lounging on the lake, just chilling at home…if your skin needs a blast of moisturizer, go ahead and spread that lotion. And pro-tip: while you’re running around, grab a travel size bottle of your fave lotion so you can stay super smooth on the go. We even have tiny, really cute shower gels, mists, body creams and hand creams to keep you in tip-top shape, no matter where you are. Some of these we can do something about, by, for example, drinking more water. But other factors we cannot control. This blend is enriched with 3 treasures from the beehive. Royal Jelly - a revitalising elixir renowned for its restoring properties.

Mix 1/4 cup Grapeseed oil with 1 tsp arrowroot until blended. Add 1 tsp honey and mix. Add to melted Shea Butter mixture. Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or in the freezer as Lovely Greens suggests. Though the instructions for making honey body butter are simple, I’d like to explain the process a little better. Overheating oils can oxidize them, speeding up rancidification, and it can also change their texture and flavor. If you overheat oils infused with delicate herbs, such as the comfrey-infused sweet almond oil that I’m using, then beneficial properties may be lost. To avoid overheating, we gently melt our ingredients together using a double-boiler, or bain-marie. The honey body butter at a liquidy consistency, just before potting it up How to make Honey Body Butter

Site Customisation

Beeswax - a natural shield of the hive, known for creating a protective barrier. Honey - a nourishing and smoothing nectar. This creates a rich & creamy texture with honey and floral scents. All of our blends are rich in Shea Butter, which has been sourced from Fair Trade suppliers, improving the living conditions of growers in developing countries. Finally, you can apply body lotion before bed, because moisture is pulled out of our skin as we sleep.

To apply, put some in your hand and rub your hands together to warm it up, then use both your hands and gentle circular motions to massage the lotion into your skin. Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Body Lotion leaves your skin feeling intensely nourished and instantly soothed. It is also helpful to apply lotion after shaving, as shaving tends to remove surface skin cells in a similar way that exfoliating does. Lotions can also have a soothing effect. Both simply refer to a pan or bowl that’s set inside another dish of hot water. This method indirectly heats the ingredients, melting them at a lower and more even temperature. You don’t have to buy a special device to do this in your own kitchen — simply find two saucepans that fit one inside the other. The photos in the recipe below will show you my set-up.A wide range of environmental and lifestyle factors can dry out your skin, including windy and dry climates, harsh soaps, overly hot water, ageing, consuming too much salt and not drinking enough water.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment