276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EarPeace High Fidelity Concert Ear Plugs - Hearing Protection Earplugs for Concerts, Festivals, and Loud Venues - 3 Levels of Noise Reduction - Noise Cancelling Ear Plugs Up to 26dB

£14.975£29.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Es ist sehr wichtig, die Zuglasche zusammenzudrücken und festzuhalten, während Sie den Stöpsel einführen. Passez votre main opposée par-dessus votre tète et tirez le pavillon de votre oreille doucement vers l’arrière- ce mouvement redresse le canal de l’oreille. Insérez EarPeace en appliquant une légère pression contre le filtre auditif en plastique à l’aide de votre pouce jusqu’à ce que le bouchon se cale confortablement dans votre passage auditif. But when we are exposed to harmful noise—sounds that are too loud or loud sounds that last a long time—we risk permanent damage.

The combination of our PRO filters and Contour Ear Plugs™ delivers professional level performance that artists and their fans can count on. Much like the sophisticated hearing device in my military aviation helmet, I hear my Bluetooth conversations wearing my half-helmet while still hearing the far softer, deeper sounds of my Heritage. Parents should also ensure that their children do not increase the volume when they are not supervised. NE PAS relâcher la languette avant que le bouchon soit confortablement et correctement positionner dans l’oreille. Please do not use EarPeace if you are going to be in situations that require a greater degree of protection than EarPeace can afford.Insert the earplug until comfortably snug, using your thumb to gently apply pressure against the plastic filer and guide the plug. We just rode 1500 miles last week, 1000 of the miles I had these earplugs in with a bandanna around my head. However, the effectiveness of EarPeace earplugs depends on the circumstances of use and will also vary depending on factors such as the size of the user’s ear canal. If you can not remove the earplug or it has damaged the ear, please seek the immediate assistance of an ENT physician.

In most cases, tinnitus is caused by one of the following: Exposure to loud noises - long and short-term exposure to loud noises can cause permanent damage. L’action de tirer sur le pavillon de l’oreille permet d’aligner le canal auditif et cette étape est nécessaire pour un bon ajustement. Per utilizzare in modo adeguato i tappi per le orecchie EarPeace è importante posizionare correttamente la linquetta. Our proprietary attenuation filter technology delivers clear, crisp sound by allowing a precise amount of unobstructed sound into the ear.Some individuals experience more or less protection due to how they used the plugs or because they have different shaped ear canals, for example. We are exposed to all sorts of sounds every single day - from headphones and traffic to lawnmowers and power tools.

Music industry heavyweights including Metallica, Above and Beyond and Lollapalooza have trusted EarPeace for over 10 years.Proprietary attenuation filter technology allows a precise amount of unobstructed sound into the ear for clear, crisp sound.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment