276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Champneys Health Spa Calm Bubble Heaven 500ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Boss Unlimited has an invigorating freshness which endures energy and masculinity. The perfect energy boost for your man’s personal success which goes far beyond his limits. This aromatic green fragrance has a mixture of sharp and sweet scents including mint, cinnamon, musk, sandalwood and iced violet leaves. Let's be honest, there's nothing worse than purchasing a bubble bath and it creating hardly any bubbles - it's such a disappointment. So, I was really happy that this Imperial Leather created a decent amount of bubbles for me to soak in!

Plus don’t forget you can get 10% off when you buy 2 premium products from 22 November- 5 December++ A hot bubble bath certainly helps me to relax and unwind, and can even help me catch up on some much needed sleep. I've used a lot of bath products in the year since moving into my new house, and bubble bars from Lush have been my favourite.

Pharmacy product

I absolutely love bubble baths, I actually used to have them almost every night in the winter - before energy bills went sky high, of course! INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Sodium chloride, Dipropylene glycol, Sodium hydroxide, Potassium sorbate, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Sodium benzoate, Polyquaternium-7, Silica, Benzyl salicylate, Hexyl cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron oxides). Please note all original prices are based on the highest price of product. Online and in store prices may vary

We’ve also got offers on selected Oral-B Electrical toothbrushes with up to 58% off, so enjoy a Hollywood smile this season without the price tag! We’ve also got offers up to 58% off on selected Braun Series electric shavers. So he can enjoy a comfortably clean shave and leave the fluffy beard to Father Christmas.Boots UK (boots.com), the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer, is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. With 2,509* stores in the UK, Boots UK is committed to providing exceptional customer and patient care, be the first choice for pharmacy and healthcare and offer innovative 'only at Boots' exclusive products such as the UK’s leading skincare brand No7, all delivered with the great value customers love. Created over 165 years ago, the Boots brand is still at the heart of the communities it serves. INGREDIENTS: Sodium chloride, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Dipropylene glycol, PEG-8, Benzyl salicylate, Hexyl cinnamal, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5). I love a good soak in the bath. Love. Especially when it's freezing cold outside - a bath is the only way to warm you to your bones. Mostly, though, I love having a bubble bath to help relax when I’m struggling to sleep. Baths are a bit of a rarity for me as I have little time to myself in the evenings and usually spend what's left of it catching up on TV. So when I do decide to jump in the tub, it's got to be perfect - candles, water that's really really hot and of course a lovely scent. Past, present and future, whatever Champneys do, it’s all about the nourishment of the mind, body and soul. As the UK’s original health spa, few can lay claim to the traditions inherent in their very being. Established in 1925, Champneys was the first health resort of its kind.

Allowing you to recreate that all-important spa experience from the comfort of your own home, the range has been formulated to offer true-to-spa results you can see and feel. The range was developed alongside Champneys Spa Therapists and is used daily in the treatments they provide. The Champneys range is available in Boots stores, online and at Champneys. Worth is based upon price of products sold individually. Not included in our 3 for 2 offer. Subject to availability.Since then, they have inspired generations to rest, refresh and re-energise. Setting trends and starting health revolutions – their passion for wellbeing drives who they are and what they do. Robed and relaxed, they create moments of calm – it’s what Champneys does best. After living in a flat that only had a shower cubicle for seven years, I was incredibly excited to move into my new house and take advantage of the bath. I've struggled with insomnia for as long as I can remember and getting to sleep each night is always a bit of a battle. I love relaxing with a bubble bath but rarely set aside time to have one. Whenever I have a bath, I tend to treat myself to some Lush bath bombs, but these can be quite pricey.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment