276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ruthless Empire: A Dark Enemies to Lovers Romance (Royal Elite Book 6)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And just out of curiosity, how does the murder of over three thousand children serve to defend or protect the citizens of Israel?

I appreciate James’ new article on Russia, with all the links & references, but the deeper I go through the links & read, and try to ponder these mind-boggling things, like Dugin’s philosophy and the Russia geopolitics, that Russia is also pushing cyber-technology, AI, CBDC, vaccines & mandates, the more confusing and complex the whole mess gets, so I don’t even know how to respond and comment.)

Publication Order of Kingdom Duet Books

So as far a solution goes, we need to put our minds together and come up with ideas as to how the MIC’s can make the same amount of money as they do now (or more) but not be in the weapons business.

On the other hand respect for others is also important and tribalism and/or elitism I believe is destructive if it causes harm to others or is used for totalitarianism and manipulation. My heart aches for all the people who have lost people they loved and for those who have been injured, both Israelis and Gazans, by people determined to perpetuate violence. Hamas doesn’t care who dies or how many die. In another language, one could say that evil Empires are a punishment of the gods, which is just saying the same, only in a slightly different language. So, repent sinners!The forces of destruction and creation are perplexing and I suppose that people have a choice to do one or the other or try to mitigate some of the harm. Good questions about “nationalism” versus “statism”. I don’t know off the top of my head what the answers are if these are separated out easily but I do think they are different.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment