276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maybe in Another Life: A Novel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And is finding the right man still the driving force in a woman's life--or was I transported to 1943, reading "Cherry Ames, Student Nurse"? The intriguing premise and well-drawn characters contribute to an emotionally uplifting and inspiring story. One night, she comes to a fork in the road and, from this moment, the chapters alternate between the two parallel lives she's going to have depending on the choice she made. After the latest incident in which Hannah ends up sleeping with a married man---and actually contemplating a future with him---Hannah decides that maybe it's time to go home. Without entering the realm of 'spoilers', all I will say is listen carefully throughout, in the certain knowledge that at no point has the recording gone wrong at all.

We use Google Analytics to see what pages are most visited, and where in the world visitors are visiting from.

So if you re not a sucker for fate/choices stuff and want a book that excites you, you better not read this one. Hannah and Ethan reconnect, and by the end of the evening, there is a decision to be made – does Hannah go home with Gabby and Mark, or does she stay out with Ethan? Unfortunately, the characters were boring and unidimensional, the plot(s) were puerile and passé, and the dialog was redundant, even within the single stories. Even though they loved each other, after high school, life just took them in separate directions and they’d drifted apart.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. And as a person who doesn’t generally believe in fate, it was immensely refreshing to see how the author never says “There is no such thing as fate! Hannah was really not that bad, and through the story she had to go through some shit that broke my heart, but.This book fell into my hands and a pivotal moment of my life and I am so looking forward to reading more from this author. If you’re looking for a book that is original, well-written, will make you think and make you feel, this is one I would recommend.

Featured by People, US Weekly, Cosmo, Glamour, Bustle, Redbook, Good Housekeeping, Shape, USA Today, and more. Her family moved to London while she was in high school because of her sister’s acceptance to a ballet school, so all Hannah has had was her best friend and best friend’s family. I also found Ethan to be just as impulsive and selfish and I thought the two of them were completely wrong for each other. There are two epilogues and I think I must have read them both three times each before I finally put the book down for good because I loved them that much! Gabby was offered a babysitting job that night and decided to take it instead of going to the dance.As mentioned earlier, I had high hopes for this one, but it didn't deliver and left me feeling flat and pretty disappointed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment