276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Just A Little Something Christmas Eve Wish Bracelet | Christmas Eve Box Filler | Stocking Filler

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Turn the card over and gently tie a bow to secure your bracelet. And that's it...such a cute project that makes a great gift! This is what my Wish Bracelets SVG file looks like when uploaded to Cricut Design Space. I've included three designs to choose from, you can make one, two or all three! This fun bracelet project is definitely a must-try. Not only are they so easy to make, but it’s also a gift that everyone loves to receive. The best part is that you only need a few materials and they can be done in about 30 minutes or less!

These wish bracelets are so much fun to make and I just love the meaning behind them. Make some for your friends and family or even better, make bracelets together! I’ve provided you with a few special designs to choose from so you can create the perfect custom bracelet for someone, or yourself! I love seeing what you make with my designs and how you use them! Please share a photo of your wish bracelets in our Facebook group or tag me on social media with #jennifermaker. The detailed step-by-step assembly video on how to create personalized round wood door hangers is part of Maker Academy Weekend 2021. Get a pass to watch all 20+ workshops, each with a printable handbook, transcript, audio files, design files, and support with a VIP pass below: Now load the mat into your Cricut. When the middle light is flashing, press it to begin making your wish bracelet cards.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment