276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casablanca by Swiss Arabian for Unisex - 3.4 oz EDP Spray

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Impresszum, kapcsolat | Hirdess nálunk! | A KrémMániáról | Házirend | Online Piactér Felhasználási Feltételek A few years ago, when I was not yet interested in fragrances, I would have imagined a prototype perfume: engaging, delicious, a little seductive. An accessory that has two main goals - to attract attention (positively). Then, at some point, my fragrance journey began, and in the meantime I don't see it that closely anymore. Nevertheless, when (re)wearing the Casablanca I had to think of this clarity of my naïve years, when perfume was still "functional" for me in a non-negative sense. Swiss Arabian, another great brand from Dubai, which sells its fragrances below value in my opinion. Similar to Al Haramain and Rasasi. Some have a strong oriental touch and some less like this one. From the Swiss Arabian brand I also have the strong Interlude Man twin Shaghaf Oud Abyad which is a real hit. I've been interested in this Casablanca for some time now. The pyramid reads beautifully and as a fan of sweet scents of course top. I'm surprised there's no Kommenatr on this. But insider tips are always great and mostly very unique like most brands from Dubai. You have to be a fan of sweet fragrances. For many gentlemen this will be too sweet, but with today's sweet trend it is also wearable as a man. Should fit the guy, though. A good choice for ladies, too. Everyone has to decide for himself.

Casablanca by Swiss Arabian (Eau de Parfum) » Reviews Casablanca by Swiss Arabian (Eau de Parfum) » Reviews

Casablanca by Swiss Arabian is a Amber fragrance for women and men. Casablanca was launched in 2016. Top notes are Apple and Grapes; middle notes are White Woods, Patchouli and iris; base notes are Caramel, Amber, Suede, Musk and Peru Balsam. When I first tried it out, he stood in front of me again, this polite man with his veil of fragrance, who accompanies him like a flying carpet, woven from all the sweets and spices that the oriental market has to offer. It is a fragrance of my wife and also sprayed exclusively on her. She pulls a pleasant scent cloud behind her, which is not room-filling, however. He changes in the course only a little - mainly the intensity decreases with time. Born from precious beginnings and built on achievements aplenty, our chapters are drawn from the drama and grandeur of the East and inspired by the power and dynamism of the West. The apple association I can well understand, because it's the same for me. Overall, an excellent fruity gourmand companion throughout the day with and even the following day still on the skin to smell. The durability is incredible.All in all a fragrance that can be worn well on cold days, but also on mild ones. Thanks to its bombastic performance, it can also be used for many purposes. The stability is well over 10 hours and the Sillage is very good, but also not too much. Well dosed and successful. Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store The man is a small Arab-looking gentleman, always very well-groomed and pulling a silage of scents behind him, which nobody can ignore. And he smells, as would be stereotypically demanded of him, after a thousand and one nights. More precisely, after candied apple with some cinnamon and cardamom, accompanied by cloves and other treasures from the Orient.

Swiss Arabian termékek | Swiss Arabian márka Swiss Arabian termékek | Swiss Arabian márka

First of all, of course, I have to praise the price-performance ratio. One gets a high-quality and above all really long-lasting smell with strong Sillage. And that for 30 to 40 Euro a 100ml. Very strong. This is also an Eau de Parfum, which also comes from the strength. I am also greeted every day at work by an employee of the airport, accompanied by a small bow and prayerful hands carried before me. I can safely say that I have never met a more polite person in my life who throws himself into his greeting with such fervour that I turn red every time. The silage is stunning, two sprayers are enough, and the whole apartment smells of spicy apple and that even after hours.

The bottle is very attractive and elegant. The name Casablanca does not have much in common with the fragrance. Could also fit any other city, as it is a sweet fragrance without reference to the capital of Morocco.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment