276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sensory Direct Ear Defenders - Light Blue, Noise Reducing Headphone Protection for Kids & Adults

£8£16Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. The percentage discount is quoted by reference to the ex-VAT sub-total amount for that item without any other discount applied. FOUR FUN COLOURS | Calmer Kids is made from safe, non-toxic, soft and durable silicone that comes in four fun colours (Red, Yellow, Blue and Translucent).

These noise reduction earmuffs from Muted offer a choice of vibrant, cool, and funky designs for your child to choose from. Designed for learning to play the drums, these headphones are also recommended to help with sound sensitivity. They help me block out anything less than a full-on crying child, and let me tell you, they saved my sanity. Sensory overload brought on by noise could also be a result of a problem with hearing or a side effect of medication, all of which should be explored so you can figure out the best way to help your child deal with the noise that’s troubling them. I would like to look into active noise cancelling headphones but they are quite expensive and I worry that my expectations are too high.

There’s an over the head adjustable strap that I leave loose, I think it’s there to provide stability if one were very active when wearing them. For kids who struggle particularly with the noisy chaos of the classroom, the Pluggies will block out the disruption, improving your child’s ability to concentrate on the teacher. A big, padded pair of headphones is soothing to my ears, and listening to music helps with my anxiety and sensory processing issues. Active noise canceling headphones use microphones to pick up the noise around you, create an opposite (phase-reversed) noise, and send it to your headphones so the sounds cancel each other out.

They put you in control of your own environments, and because our earplugs come in a handy Carry Case, they’re easy to pop in your pocket or bag, ready to pull out whenever you need a helping hand to stay present, calm and focused. Another useful tool for reducing ambient noise when your child needs to concentrate or to give your child a break from a noisy environment is noise canceling headphones.For example, they say they work great and muffle out loud and distracting noises, making everything much quieter for her. A great wireless headphone option that also provides active noise cancellation (ANC) is the Prohear Kids Bluetooth Noise Canceling Headphones. The Pluggies were initially designed as a solution for improving concentration in the hectic classroom environment.

With steel construction underneath the padded headband and cushioned ear cups, these noise reduction headphones can withstand the knocks and bumps that any child can put them through. org we are here to support parents and caregivers of young children who are blind all over the world!Light, portable, and available in many different styles, noise canceling headphones can help when sensory overload is approaching or when your child needs help with focus. Stylish and unique, Muted’s hearing protection headphones come in fashionable patterns that your kids will want to wear.

Because autistic people process sensory stimuli differently, it can mean that they have heightened reactions to sounds that might not be bothersome for other people.

Excellent sound quality, but if you're an audiophile, they're not a substitute for Bose and other ultra-high-end models. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment