276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Saker Mini Chainsaw,4 Inch Portable Electric Cordless,Handheld Pruning Shears Chainsaw for Tree Branches, Courtyard, Household and Garden ( Chainsaw + 2 Batteries)

£44.995£89.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The pure copper motor is better at dissipating heat, and it takes about 10s to cut a 15cm diameter log STRONG DYNAMIC SYSTEM】 -Saker Mini Chainsaw adapts a high-quality guide chain that has undergone a deep quenching process to ensure smooth cutting. In addition, a pure copper motor is used, which is very powerful. cutting efficiency is higher and faster.

This is a better option than the Saker 4 Inch Mini Chainsaw if you have the extra budget as it’s slightly better made, but it also has a slightly better performance with a faster chain speed of 7.8m/sec. This one does have a LED power indicator tells you how much power you have left in the working battery so you can plan your breaks. We know shopping online isn't always the easiest - especially for tools! Our goal is to ensure you enjoy our high quality tools and we will PROUDLY protect our customers.This Saker Mini Chainsaw is probably the best budget model and it comes with a decent set of goodies including the two batteries two batteries. You can keep them both fully charged and switch switch the over when one runs out and recharge the other. High-quality Chain - Saker Mini Chainsaw adapts a high-quality guide chain that has undergone a deep quenching process to ensure smooth cutting. And a powerful pure copper motor is used. The SINPY Mini Chainsaw Cordless is the mid-size chainsaw in this review. The 15cm (6 inch) blade lets you cut wood to a maximum of 15cm (just under 6 inches). This chainsaw comes with two 21v 2Ah batteries and a charger. Charge both the batteries up and have one ready when the first runs out of power for a longer pruning session.

This chainsaw has a brushless motor too. A brushless motor is more efficient than the usual brush motor. It comes under less wear and tear as there’s less friction, and so has a longer life, up to 300% longer but I’d take that with a pinch of salt. It’s certainly a consideration if you plan on using the chainsaw a great deal and want to keep it in good shape for a long time. Buying a mini chainsaw is similar to purchasing a larger chainsaw and they are just a dangerous to care needs to be taken. Here are the features to look for and the issues to consider. Size Chainsaw blade length The 20V 1500mAh rechargeable lithium battery lasts up to 2 hours of continuous use, and 4 hours of mild use. Look for a blade protection cover that covers most if not all of the blade. Some models have a cover that only goes partway and that leaves the moving chain open. Other models let you swing the protective shield aside to fully expose the chain. This lets you cut with an upward motion. Convenience At least two of the models in this review, the Seesii 8 Inch Mini Chainsaw and Stilh mini chainsaw have a brushless motor. If you’re interested in efficiency, then this is a good choice. Brushless motors are more efficient than regular brushed motors and lower maintance. They run at a higher speed and torque and are less noisy. They have little or no power loss and so the battery lasts longer. They may, however, be slower to start. Weight (with and without battery)It does come with a storage box, some oil, two spare chains and some protective glasses and gloves. Be aware that the quality of the glasses and gloves probably isn’t up to any safety standards, so provide your own protective equipment. Pros This Greenworks 24V Mini Chainsaw is part of the Greenworks Powerall system of power tools of which I have reviewed a few of them over the years including the mowers. If you have another tool in this tool ecosystem, you can use its battery in this chainsaw. In this way, you can have a fully charged battery ready to go when the first one runs down. No more stopping and waiting for your only battery to recharge so that you can continue your pruning task. This little guy will definitely get the job done! It's surprisingly quiet, makes a good and clean cut, and it's really easy for me to handle. I'll always love my Motoserra, but it doesn't make sense to use it for smaller cutting like trimming around my yard. I use a lot of Saker's products and you can always be sure they're the best quality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment