276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samnuerly Horse Planter Pot, Cartoon Animal Flower Pot, Handsome Horse Wooden Flower Stand For Indoor Outdoor Gardening Decorations (Horse 34X24CM/13.5X9.5IN)

£21.495£42.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you think of a trough, you may think of a large, stone container, once used to feed barn animals with hay, or filled with water to keep them hydrated. However, since plastic variants overtook their usage, many people took advantage of the disused trough, turning it into a hardy and long-lasting garden planter. Two large claypots with 9.75in wide top & 8.75in tall (Body)-Both found at Lowe’s& Home Depot. In-store they are labeled “10 inch standard clay pot”. When I started, there weren’t any step by step instructions out there on how to make this, and it was a huge headachefiguring out thebest way to constructmy flower pot horsewithouteverythingfalling apart(let’s just say I wanted to throwit all out the window a time or two before I finally got it figured out!) I’ve named my flower pot horse‘Little Teddy’, as he’s a representation of big “Teddy” (one of our horses). Do you see the resemblance??

Sixteensmallclay potswith 4.25in wide top & 4in tall (Legs)-Both found at Lowe’s& Home Depot. In-store they are labeled “4 inch standard clay pot”. Air plants are delicate and whimsical. This mint green horse air plant holder feels retro and fun, it would be a great desk piece. I’ve created a very detailed, step by step tutorial that makesit a lot easier toput together (and you won’t have to go through all the frustrations that I did). This project turned out as cute ascan be, and I’m really itchingto make one more that resembles another one of our horses! Garden sisal rope natural light(for the mane and tail) I used about 70ft so I bought the 100ft roll (you can also use yarn, or a mop head dyed to the color you want)

Site Customisation

This is another great succulent display, it comes already planted so all you have to do is hang and admire! Outdoor spray paint (this is the base color-it’s easiest to spray all of the pots before assembling) Remember to also paint those spoons for the ears! A flower pot is hand painted with a horse and heart, it’s ready to be planted with your favorite things.

Paint and paint brush (for the hooves and markings) I used some old outdoor paint that lasts forever in theelements) One clay pot with 8 1/2in wide top & 7 3/4in tall (Nose)-Both found at Lowe’s& Home Depot. In-store they are labeled “8 inch standard clay pot”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment