276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sony WH-1000XM4 Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones - 30 hours battery life - Over Ear style - Optimised for Alexa and the Google Assistant - with built-in mic for phone calls - Black (Renewed)

£174.995£349.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

stars for the product simply because the microphone, which I use often, was not as great as I had hoped; nonetheless they provide a beautiful listening experience. Touch controls make a return from the last generation and remain a shining example of how to implement them successfully. Doubling tapping the outer surface of the right earcup plays or pauses your audio while holding your finger to the touch sensor for two seconds engages your voice assistant of choice. Google Assistant, Alexa and Siri are all supported.

Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. is a credit broker for the purpose of introducing credit provided by the lender Novuna Personal Finance , a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC , authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through www.fca.org.uk The noise cancellation is par excellence. And, compared to the remote hand gesture controls on the first model, the XM4 is so simple and easy to use. I do have one issue, I enjoy singing with the music, so can't really put the chat controls on. the adaptive sound cancelling took a little time to get used to, but once you realize that it lets you hear more when you are on the move to avoid traffic, be more aware of your surroundings it makes sense. you can turn it off in the app if its bothersome.This headset has been well thought out for wireless use. Equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 technology, it offers the best current compatibility with AAC, LDAC and even HD aptX support, which keeps quality loss to a minimum. Easy to pair, the headset also features NFC to speed up the detection of devices to be connected through the fast pair feature. The headphones are outfitted with a multitude of Bluetooth profiles such as HSP for profiling personal settings, AVRCP for controlling the audio side of videos and A2DP for setting the headphones' audio distribution. Long Battery LIfe

are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker not a lender - credit is subject to status and affordability, and is provided by Novuna Personal Finance. Terms & Conditions Apply. By default, music resumes playing 30 seconds after your conversation ends in Speak-to-Chat mode. This timeframe can be customized using the Sony | Headphones Connect app. A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile), AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile), HSP (Headset Profile), HFP (Hands Free Profile)The Sony WH-1000XM4 is a circumaural headset that provides a comfortable fit. It covers the entire ear for total immersion. The closed design of the headphones boosts sound quality. The headphones also feature active noise cancellation, which limits or even fully suppresses disturbing ambient sounds, such as a plane engine. Audio processing has been updated from the previous model, the Sony WH-1000XM3, resulting in improved audio quality. This new model also features the DSEE audio system (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) for high-definition sound. Thanks to 40 mm drivers, the headphones deliver powerful, distortion-free music, even at high volumes. With or Without Cable Even the speak to chat functionality is buggy, even when the feature is turned off in the settings , it switches to amplify outside noise in the middle of the call making it quite annoying. I am not an audiophile, but I do enjoy listening to music on Spotify for long periods of time and streaming movies for their full duration. I can safety say that I am happy with the audio quality, ... Read more 4 stars for the product simply because the microphone, which I use often, was not as great as I had hoped; nonetheless they provide a beautiful listening experience. I hope Sony's future iteration provides a better microphone, or allows for an optional external microphone similar to those used on gaming headsets. Read full review

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment