276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Coleman Tent Coastline 3 Plus, Compact 3 Man Tent, also Ideal for Camping in the Garden, 3 Person Tunnel Tent, Light Trekking and Camping Tent with Awning, Waterproof

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If is a great tent, plenty of space for one or two people and has the all important porch area for getting out of wet bike gear. I can handle putting this up fine on my own, although the instructions are quite vague so practice before you leave home.

keep the inside bathtub connected to the outer tent sheet and roll the whole thing more or less as you get out of it. I awoke to the utter devastation of the cheaper made tents around me, The Coleman Coastline held fast. It's really only there for backpacks I guess, but that's the only place where you can put your shoes on while it's raining without getting wet.There is an outer sheet which is what you see in the picture, plus an inner tent complete with sewn-in groundsheet. The only time-consuming part is putting all the tent pegs in and fitting the guide ropes, of which there are many, but this is useful in high wind. The front door has two zippers on the sides so you can roll the flap above as shown in the picture below, or you can create an awning. Also found when packing it away that the material where the poles go through had nearly warn through from the guy ropes rubbing, the wind had been light but constant. You know some tents where every single design decision is wrong, and others where every single design decision is right?

Person Tunnel Coleman Coastline 3 Plus Tent | The 3 person tent Coastline 3 is one of Coleman's bestsellers season, after season, after season . With the COLEMAN Coastline 3 Plus Tent, you can enjoy the great outdoors without sacrificing comfort or convenience.The inner tent’s sewn-in floor is a bathtub polyethylene, the same material is used for the removable vestibule’s floor. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Note that the vestibule is floored, and the floor is bathtub style so you are safe from the ground water, and it is removable, see how it looks: Removable bathtub style vestibule floor. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. The inner tent is made of breathable polyester with no-see-um mesh door (like a man trap when bevvied) and PE groundsheet base.It is very sturdy with no movement when reasonably windy and the bathtub groundsheet prevents rain from bouncing in (Friends of ours in a Vango Beta 350 got wet inside - we stayed totally dry ! The tent next door had condensation problems from lack of ventilation and also let water in the front section. You'd want something smaller and lighter if you were carrying it with you for serious trekking, but for a bit more comfort, and still a perfectly reasonable size and weight when packed down, this is ideal.

If you have used this product please leave a review, or your comments for other visitors, many thanks! Nagatives: zippers can be a bit awkward going round corners; windows have no curtains so contents can easily be seen; as is often the case, the carry bag isn't very generous so it can be a little awkward getting the tent packed away. They mention it's spacious enough not to be cramped, has a good sized porch, and has an outer space that is really useful. The generous headroom makes dressing easy and the choice of three openings should cover any wind shift.When the tent arrived, it was erected in the garden and found to be really easy to put up and pack away. The inner attaches to the outer with elasticated plastic hooks which leaves a gap between it and the outer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment