276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oranurse Non Flavoured Toothpaste for Kids and Adults - Unflavoured Toothpaste with 1450ppm Fluoride for Sensitive Mouths | Non Foaming SLES Free Adults and Kids Toothpaste | 50ml

£4.89£9.78Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Consequences, costs and cost-effectiveness of different workforce configurations in English acute hospitals: a longitudinal retrospective study using routinely collected data

Funded by Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) South Coast Doctoral Partnership. Through this doctoral studentship I have recruited an exceptional doctoral student who is undertaking the first study to apply operational research methods to create multi-criteria optimisation methods that can support rostering and scheduling decisions which are not only cost-effective, but also take into account staff wellbeing and patient outcomes. This product, as well as making life easier for the parents, enhances the quality of life for the children – to whoever needs to know, thanks for that! Children of three years and under use a smear of toothpaste, and children of 3-6 years use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing. Well it took forever to arrive just for some toothpaste, pluss my child has autism which the product claims to be aimed at children with there sensory issues. And it's ment to be no foam no taste but he still wouldn't have the toothbrush go near his mouth, he's quite happy to sit with just water on his toothbrush it's when toothpaste is added he will scream, and push it away. Which I thought this was ment to help with, not the miracal product it advertises to be for us disappointed, but it may work for others though think you would have to try. But it is also quite expensive esp as I can't even use it waisted my money. But I spose you have to try these things. Well it took forever to arrive just for some toothpaste, pluss my child has autism which the product claims to be aimed at children with there sensory issues. And it's ment to be no foam no taste but he still wouldn't have the toothbrush go near his mouth, he's quite happy to sit with just water on his toothbrush it's when toothpaste is added he will scream, and push it away. Which I thought this was ment to help with, not the miracal product it advertises to be for us disappointed, but it may work for others though think you would have to try. But it is also quite expensive esp as I can't even use it waisted my money. But I spose you have to try these things.Other Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerine, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben. OraNurse unflavoured toothpaste is an essential part of a lot of people’s dental care because of the unique needs that it fulfills. Ora N urse unflavoured toothpaste was orginally designed as a special paste for autistic children who have anaversion totastes and textures, even to the extent of not liking the taste of water.That means that if you have any strong reactions to the mint taste or other flavours that toothpaste usually carries, you won’t have to worry as this toothpaste will make it feel as if there is no flavour or sodium lauryl sulphate, so nothing will be interacting with yours or your children taste buds. Oranurse toothpaste is also SLS free, what mean that it doesn't contain any foaming agents but still provide the protection of 1000ppm or 1450ppm fluoride.Fluoride is critical for healthy teeth and this toothpaste makes sure that you get the amount of Fluoride that you need. Improving patient safety, workforce wellbeing and NHS efficiency through improved shift patterns for nursing staff oraNurse® unflavoured toothpaste was initially developed in a response to the need of autistic children who have a problem with taste, even to the extent of not liking the taste of water. This has resulted in the development of a toothpaste with no sodium lauryl sulphate (foaming agent) or flavourings but still with the protection of 1000ppm and 1450ppm fluoride.

Funded by the Academy of Medical Sciences (Springboard award). This study is the first study that explores possible modifications to shift patterns for nursing staff using the perspectives of nurses, their managers and patients. It deployes a technique from economics – discrete choice experiment to identify nurses’ preferences and trade-offs when it comes to shift patterns. It involves an international advisory group with world-leading interdisciplinary researchers in the field of shift work. ora N urse ® unflavoured toothpaste was initially developed in a response to the need of autistic children who have a problem with taste, even to the extent of not liking the taste of water. This has resulted in the development of a toothpaste with no sodium lauryl sulphate (foaming agent) or flavourings but still with the protection of 1000ppm fluoride for children aged 0-3 years and 1450ppm fluoride for children aged 4 years plus and the original adult formula. Other possible indications for the need of an unflavoured toothpaste include; people who simply don’t like the taste of mint or adults and children with learning disabilities where they perceive mint to have a ‘hot’ or ‘burning’ sensation. A Study to Evaluate the Introduction of new Staffing Models in Intensive Care: a realist evaluation (SEISMIC-R) (Natalie Pattison, University of Hertfordshire) Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist. See your dentist as soon as possible for advice.Other possible indications for the need of an unflavoured toothpaste include people who simply don’t like the taste of mint or adults and children with learning disabilities or a medical complication where they perceive mint to have a ‘hot’ or ‘burning’ sensation. oraNurse® is an unflavoured toothpaste specially formulated for people sensitive to strong flavours. It has the daily recommended fluoride and is SLS free (non-foaming). oraNurse® unflavoured toothpaste was initially developed in a response to the need of autistic children who have a problem with taste, even to the extent of not liking the taste of water. This has resulted in the development of a toothpaste with no or sodium lauryl sulphate (foaming agent) or flavourings but still with the protection of 1000ppm and 1450ppm fluoride.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment