276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dear Self

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please don’t fall for guys like Ben again. You are so much worthier than what he is like. I know you can find real lovewhere the other person communicates in your love language, and they show you the respect you are so worthy of.

Writing a letter to your future self also reads much easier when you use clear headings or themes to keep some structure in your letter—otherwise you are writing gibberish which nobody can decipher, least of all your future self. Try this: When you have finished your future self letter, try reading it aloud and noting your body’s reactions to the sound of your voice and the words you speak. If your letter sounds like you are speaking to an audience, it’s not written for your future self. This is an honest and open discussion, not an Oscars speech. 5. Use Reflective QuestionsI wish myself a happy birthday. Whatever occurs ahead, or what has happened before, I have managed to remain myself throughout all of my past and future experiences! Things don’t turn out the way we have always wanted them to but it doesn’t mean that we stop living those things that we already have in life in the desire of something that we crave for. It is life and this is what we can expect from it – irregularity, uncertainty and inevitability. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” Lucille Ball

First up, a beautiful letter that provides words of encouragement during times of challenge. It reminds us of the beauty of motherhood, and the author’s remarkable inner strength. On this special occasion of my life, I pray for nothing else than the guidance of the lord in everything I do and every path I take. Happy birthday to myself! This is not the moment to wilt into the underbrush of your insecurities. You’ve earned the right to grow. You’re going to have to carry the water yourself.” Cheryl Strayed

Short Birthday Message To Myself

Just because I am {age} doesn’t mean I am old. It means a new life starts for me. Happy Birthday to the older, mature, and grown version of me. You are a beautiful person and a wonderful soul. There is a lot that you need to change in this world and for that you have to be you. You have to choose you every time they give you options of becoming someone else. The different roles that you are playing in your life should not change your individuality. Whole and sole you are a soul. A different awakened soul. Either they like you or they don’t. Never try to convince somebody of your worth. If a person doesn’t appreciate you, they don’t deserve you. Respect yourself and be with people who truly value ‘you.'”– Brigitte Nicole A lot you have already seen and who knows what else is in store for you. But the only thing that you have to believe is in yourself and have complete faith in God’s plans. Every time he is putting you into something, it is to make you better. It is not to test you but to test his efforts that he has put in making you and the efforts he has been putting in making you better than you were yesterday.

Only then will you stop settling for less and hold on to all that is right for you tightly against your chest. Acceptance Dear self you have to understand that times are never the same. There are times when you have to know that all that you have done will not go in vain. There are times when you have to realize the power of your own self. You have got the strength to cope up with every pressure which is turning you into a diamond. You have got the guts to show the world who you are. I may not be able to make the whole world better, but I can certainly make my own world better! Happy birthday to me! All the filth in your mind that tells you that you aren’t worthy or good enough is the reason why you’re not experiencing self love in a healthy sense.”– UnknownThe more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”– Oprah Winfrey A lot of my pieces are about self-love and self-worth. Adopting these two in my life have caused a tumultuous stir in my healing journey, one that allowed me to reach a place of light sooner. Without embracing the truth that self-love is the antidote to a lot of the heartache that we undergo – I wouldn’t be where I am today. Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing we’ll ever do. Brené Brown

I know you are bounded by the memories and most of the memories are the ones which are keeping you alive. And then there are memories which you never wanted to make for yourself but they are there and they always will. You will be able to do nothing about that. But the only thing which can be done is to focus on your today. Focus on yourself. Your strength. Your goodness. Your happiness. Your gems. Let your yesterday be there, you cannot forget it and you need not either as it is the one which is building your today but the only thing that you have to do is that you don’t stop living in your today by clinging on to your yesterday so much. I’d like to wish myself a very happy birthday in advance. My hope for myself is to enjoy a day filled with happiness and joy with friends and family.I hope you learn a lot this year and that you grow in all the ways that you are expecting to. Remember we wanted our PhD before we turned 29? lol. Don't let that dream go. Remember to eat 3 meals a day and drink plenty of water. Oh and I love you, in case no one has told you lately. Motivational memo As always, stay strong, keep your chin up, and eyes bright while fighting your battles each day. Final Thoughts on How to Write a Letter to Future Self Example These self love quotes are actually love letters to yourself. They’re a great way to boost your mood and encourage you to keep going. Like a Columbus of the heart, mind, and soul I have hurled myself off the shores of my own fears and limiting beliefs to venture far out into the uncharted territories of my inner truth, in search of what it means to be genuine and at peace with who I really am.”– Anthon Maarten

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment