276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SEATO SUMMIT Taza X-Mug Cool Grip Azul

£7.135£14.27Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Skladací hrnček Sea to Summit X-Tumbler má objem 480 ml a vďaka inovatívnej konštrukcii Cool Grip , uľahčuje manipuláciu s horúcimi aj studenými nápojmi vo vonkajšom prostredí. Využíva špeciálne navrhnuté rebrá , ktoré chránia vaše prsty pred teplom nápoja. Okraj hrnčekov je pevný a ľahko sa z nej pije. Skvelá voľba na pivo, limonádu, víno alebo miešaný nápoj na konci dlhej túry. Hlavné vlastnosti Sea to Summit X-Tumbler: Calibrated as a measuring cup which means you’ll get the right amount of water to rehydrate your food

The Sea to Summit X-Mug is a great idea that solves the space issues created by mugs and is best for those who have large hands! The X-Mug has lots of potential but I will leave it to others because of I just don’t have the hand stretch needed to comfortably hold the mug.The mug rim is formed by a rigid ring which keeps the X-Mug sturdy but unfortunately it’s not the nicest mug rim I’ve used on the trail. Its functional – just a bit industrial!

This image shows the Sea to Summit X-Mug on the left (480 ml) versus the Sea to Summit X-Cup on the right (250 ml) Disclaimer

This mug is very soft to touch but is too large for smaller hands requiring a two handed grip. The X-Mug doesn’t have a handle so for me (Gill), it is difficult to get my hand comfortably around the X-Mug. My grip is not quite right and I do worry I will drop the mug when full – particularly if the liquid is hot – or squeeze too tightly on one side which results in sloshing drink out the other side. There is no way I can use the X-Mug one handed while wearing gloves – I just don’t have the finger reach or the control.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment