276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Wrong Bride: Ares and Raven's Story (The Windsors)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PDF / EPUB File Name: The_Temporary_Wife_-_Catharina_Maura.pdf, The_Temporary_Wife_-_Catharina_Maura.epub It was one of those story’s that fortunately captured the romantic in me… it was cute, with a good story. Plus Angsty-aaannnndddd … I forgot to mention; very sexy indeed (smiling) 🥰 The title peeked my curiosity and although I was a little hesitant not knowing anything about writer Catharina Maura and her books, it was narrator extraordinaire Sebastian York that really drew me all the way in,

Hey guys, doing some minor changes to the book! As for the sequel, it's still under work. Story line is more or less complete, but it would take a while till I publish the first few chapters! Thank you guys for your patience! I'm so utterly grateful for all of your support! Love you!* Along with angst galore another thing guaranteed from this author is comeuppance. And I’m happy with how it turned out in the end. every chapter was the exact same: raven (fmc) gets insecure about ares’ (mmc) past relationship with her sister. she voices her worries, they have a long talk, they sleep together. her sister shows up and flirts with ares, and she gets uncertain all over again. they have the same talk, they sleep together. repeat ten thousand times!!Hannah– she is a top actor who cares only about her career. She is her mother’s favorite, and they try to make Raven feel the worst together. I'm so conflicted by this. Because I loved it 😫😍😍 but I also hated it. I feel bittersweet when I think about the unrequited love trope. Especially when the OW is the sister, that really irks me , I can't stand it. 😭 But having said that, I really did love Ares, the H. Even if I hated how dumb he was throughout the book and how he even 🙄 😒 was once with the OW. Which makes me stubborn because I can't get over the past, however I was genuinely convinced that he loved Raven the h. So that's one thing. So for that this was a 3.7 🌟 for me. 😫😫 Raven– she is Hannah’s younger sister and a supermodel. She runs her business, but her mother and sister leave no chance to criticize her. She is deeply in love with Ares, but he has been engaged with her elder sister. She had no idea whether she could move on. So she decided to get involved in fashion design. At this point I have to say when Sebastian York is paired up with other female narrators other than my personal favourite, I tend to skip through the chapters. Lucy Rivers however, did a good job with her characters and I enjoyed listening to her voice overall. Holy Cow!!! The queen of all fears does it again. Raven has been in love with Ares, her best friend’s older brother, her whole life while he was in a relationship and promised her sister Hannah. Shortly before her wedding, Hannah runs away from her and leaves Raven to fulfill the terms of the marriage agreed upon by both families.

Likewise with Ares though he was honourable, assured and supported Raven each and every time after their marriage, I couldn’t forget that he loved, was engaged and was intimate with Raven’s sister before. There was so MUCH memories and things between them, that was witnessed by the heroine. I can’t say more without spoiling. Am I the only one who saw that the sister was a narcissist from like chapter 2? How did everyone else miss that? If she is really that great an actress why isn’t she winning more awards? 😂 Better sweet memories wasn't the best but but at least it had a plot it had an essence it had something to focus on other than the Bad Romance but this one it was bad romance mixed with over the top unnecessary drama literally the soul plot of this book was other woman drama and the other woman being her sister and it didn't help that the main male character was an absolute dumbass

Discover

OW (Other Woman)/OM (Other Man) drama: Yes the h's sister causes major drama throughout the book and the H is jealous of OM that the h is around I can’t tell you about the whole story as it will spoil your fun. So read this by yourself (you can get it for free). I’ll tell you how – How To Get The Wrong Bride by Catharina Maura pdf? Duo narration is the thing going forward … however (Lucy Rivers) the narrator of the female protagonist took something to get use too… (jury still out on her) 🤔 however, nothing Sebastian’s sexy voice can’t fix mmmm.

But Grandma Winsor is tired of her shit, so she is like, the wedding will take place even if you don’t come. They all expected Hannah to come on the wedding day, but they were all mistaken. She doesn’t come, and then Raven and Ares have to get married. Then that scene when they are at her parents house and her sister is in the next room and she tells him that she’s heartbroken from all years of listening to him have sex with his sister next door so he proceeds to have loud, rough sex to one-up that past history? JUST NO. Listen, I love a well-done kinky scene (LOVE THEM) but this was not it. It felt cheap and degrading. When her sister doesn’t show up on her wedding day, Raven has no choice but to take her place, but marrying Ares Windsor is torture. I'm still editing this book and making minor changes so please excuse the grammar/spelling errors! Thank you* Where do I even start? I loved many parts of this book but similarly I was irritated/rankled by some of the things.Good … not necessarily mind blowing, fantastically breathtakingly (yada yada) … y’all get what mean… never mind, it was good. And Good is still Good, can’t take that away from this story. It only get a 4 stars from me because like I mentioned afore, I’m not a (slow burn) person. And I wasn’t to sure about Lucy Rivers narration. Holy moly, I had to take my blood pressure medicine to get through this one. I enjoyed this for the most part with the small exception of the basic premise: a forced marriage of convenience for everybody. The H…so beta he makes doodlebugs look like bugs of steel. His grandmother tells him to marry so marry he does. OW slithers out so in comes the heroine. Vows celibacy and devotion to the h only to have OW show up with tears in her eyes so he takes her to dinner….THE NIGHT AFTER THE WEDDING! He is faithful, but the evil OW has his number. He's a nice guy in general, and thinks he loves the heroine. Bizarre turnaround at the end and after all the sister's machinations come out he declares he never ever loved her so what's the deal? Although the storyline was a little repetitive in my opinion, I could see where the writer was coming from in regards to Raven and her insecurities. Ares putting up with Hannah's antics and indiscretions, yet he still wanted to marry her was very frustrating. Throughout, he's true feelings for Raven were evident and couldn't be denied. The last few chapters were gripping and the reason why my headphones were glued onto my head until the early hours of the morning. Sleep...who needs it, right?

Aries– he is Hannah’s fiance. Initially, his marriage was fixed with someone else, but then he saw Hannah and fell for her. Then he was in a relationship with her for five years, but their story didn’t end well. He ended up marrying his old friend and Hannah’s sister.It was a (slow burn 🔥) for those who like those types of stories,and fare warning; for those readers who happen to dislike those types of stories … as I’m aware there are plenty of you guys going around. And yet being one of the latter - as mentioned above, I can say there was saving graces of hints of sexiness all around to sate the parched pallet… fortunately, thank you Jesus 🙌🏾 🤭 HOOOOW is this no owd when it’s ALL about the owd 🥴 we might not SEE the ow/H sex scenes, but we hear about them 😐. From the author of The Wrong Bride and Forever After All comes an angsty and steamy marriage of convenience romance featuring a billionaire boss and his secretary.When Luca Windsor’s secretary quits her job shortly after he’s forced into an unwanted engagement arranged by his family, he sets out to solve both problems…. by secretly marrying his secretary instead.The rules are simple:1. Don’t fall in love2. Keep their marriage a secret at work3. Share a bed every nightIt was meant to be a straightforward and mutually beneficial deal, but with each day that passes, it becomes clearer to Luca that the only thing Valentina wants is the one thing he can never do.Letting her go. The Temporary Wife (The Windsors, #2) by Catharina Maura – eBook Details Each time the sister came into their lives and he apologizes to her for marrying his wife I wanted to stab him in the face. 🔪

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment