276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Busted

£3.485£6.97Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You Said No" is titled "Crash and Burn" on the original album release, but its title was changed for the single release because of the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster. I never thought we would get to a point where we were in a studio writing music we all got behind creatively and that was a huge shock to me". Regarding his decision to rejoin the band, Simpson told Newsbeat: "I reckon I said it [so many times], privately and publicly, and I meant it every single time. Five singles were released from the album: " What I Go to School For", "Year 3000", " You Said No", " Hurra, hurra, die Schule brennt" (released in continental Europe only) and " Sleeping with the Light On".

Busted announce 20th anniversary greatest hits UK tour - NME Busted announce 20th anniversary greatest hits UK tour - NME

On 26 May 2023, Busted released a cover version of the 1997 Hanson hit " MMMBop", in collaboration with the latter band, titled "MMMBop 2. Busted have a huge global fanbase who are going to be really excited to hear the new music the guys are working on.The iconic three-piece ruled the airwaves in the early noughties with earworms including Year 3000, Air Hostess and What I Go To School For. Ten of the twelve tracks had been released as singles in the United Kingdom, with "Falling for You" being included with the intention of its being released as the group's first single in the United States, and " Teenage Kicks" being included due to its popularity amongst British fans. The show debuted on MTV UK in November of that year, over the course of the series, it saw Busted's attempts to 'break' America dwindle as interviews fell through and performances remained limited both in terms of audience size and press attention. On 23 October 2016, the band made their first TV performance in over 12 years on The X Factor to perform "Year 3000" with the contestants.

Busted discography - Wikipedia

collection which features re-recordings of 15 of the band's biggest songs, including 'Air Hostess', 'What I Go to School For', 'Thunderbirds Are Go' and many more. On 17 March 2016, Bourne told a fan on Twitter that Busted would decide the release date for their third album that day. Between Busted, Fightstar and his solo projects, he has sold over five million records worldwide, winning two Brit Awards and being nominated for two Kerrang!On 21 March 2023, the band posted a teaser on their social media platforms for an announcement to be unveiled on 23 March, putting an end to their hiatus. However, the release of the fifth single from their second album, " She Wants to Be Me" failed to chart due to its lone formats being a download and a limited edition pocket sized CD, both of which breached chart regulations at the time. The DVD release includes a documentary, Puntercam, Teenage Kicks in colour and the music videos of Thuderbirds Are Go, Crashed the Wedding and What I Go to School For as special features. They 'broke with that trend of the all-singing, all-dancing boy group that was around', instead pioneering a revival in interest of the guitar. He was by this stage becoming increasingly frustrated by the music he was performing in Busted and stated he had "all of this creativity pent up inside and I just needed to vent it somewhere, and I was writing a lot of songs but I couldn't play them, because I didn't have anyone to play them with".

Busted! A Summer Driving Album (1998, CD) - Discogs Busted! A Summer Driving Album (1998, CD) - Discogs

This implied that the band was reuniting, with further speculation that the three would embark on a reunion tour together. Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at ourwarehouse.The EP showcased a heavier post-hardcore influenced sound that differed greatly to Busted's material. On 10 November 2015, Busted announced they would be reforming after 10 years and would embark on an 18 date UK arena tour, as well as recording a new album. With the original line-up of Busted having broken up in 2001, guitarist James Bourne and bassist Matt Willis set about finding a new band member.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment