276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Arcade1up - Pac-Man Deluxe Arcade Machine

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They come with various pieces of additional hardware: allowing the Partycade to either be displayed like a tabletop machine, hung on a wall, or hung over a door. Perfect for home bars, offices, dorm rooms or anywhere else you’d want to squeeze in some retrogaming, Arcade1Up Countercades are fully assembled right out of the box.

The joystick at the moment is stiff which is a good thing sort off, but not how the arcade joysticks were.Also it does not play any sounds like you would hear in the arcades, which to me is the whole point. Changing game options - You can adjust the game with hitting the cog icon, you can have more lives, fast shooting, more life's etc etc.

And now with WIFI leaderboards, you can post your scores and compete with friends and gamers across the country.

Features Pac-Man, Pac-Mania, New Rally-X, Galaga, Galaga '88, Dig Dug, Super Xevious, Rolling Thunder, Dragon Spirit, and Mappy. This incredible cabinet also features the iconic game logos on the kick plate, adding to the authentic arcade feel. When you’d like to switch it up, an incredible NINE additional classic games by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.

Because I’ve never tried or toyed with the brand's machines, my biggest concern with Arcade1Up has always been its setup. Somehow they fit this entire cab in a box that's barely big (and in length, notably smaller) than any other cabinet I've built. Games - A totally disgusting selection of games, it is a vertical screen and yet they have horizontal games as well, I played Rolling Thunder and the graphics were squashed and did not look like I remember it and that is really bad.With no subscription required, see how your high scores measure up to other retrogamers with this Arcade1Up BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Legacy Arcade Game PAC-MANIATM Edition. Some Arcade1UP machines also feature Gorf (1981), but it is grouped in with the Midway/Williams license instead of with the Namco machines. Standing 29” high, head-to-heads play great, look great, and their classic cocktail form factor make them instant conversation pieces.

It is possible that Arcade1UP could not secure the full American artwork rights for Pac-Mania, presumably as they went through Atari Games rather than Midway. Local high score saves - If the game supports hi scores, then you can add your name to the machine for all your friends to beat, some games do not have hi score saves such as Pacman.

Experience this gameplay as you would have in an arcade with Arcade1Up's Counter-cade featuring original gameplay with full size controls. which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 311908) for consumer credit and general insurance and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. that's NOT because I love Pac-Man (I don't), but because I finally have a cabinet that looks darn-close to something that came out of a real arcade. The Deluxe Edition features a crisp 17" LCD that brings all the visual details to life; a real-feel joystick and buttons, and integrated dual speakers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment