276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Letraset ProMarker Set No.1 - Pack of 1 (12 Colours and Free Blender)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This technique doesn’t work with every color, so better try it first, before coloring your illustration. Yes, the inks are waterproof, but it is possible to blend colors with one another before they are fully dry. These alcohol-based, non-toxic and permanent ink markers are suitable to overlay and blend, extending these pens even further, so you can enjoy the very most from each colour.

Promarker | Ryman® UK Promarker | Ryman® UK

I've even converted it to PDF and I'm releasing it FREE for everyone to download, no catches, just so you don't have to go through the frustration of trawling the net yourself! At Pullingers, we take immense pride in being your trusted destination for Promarker pens, which have been a beloved choice among artists and designers since their launch nearly two decades ago. The ProMarker color palette has been carefully chosen to include strong vibrant hues plus a range of subtle tones and pastel shades to extend creative expression.Popular with artists and illustrators, this set of Promarkers features 5 black and one blender pen with each marker featuring a twin tip with a broad chisel nib and fine bullet nibs, offering consistent, streak free coverage. Unfortunately, ProMarkers are non-refillable, but if your marker runs out of ink/dries up, you can fill it with rubbing alcohol to make it last longer. Popular with artists and illustrators, this set of Promarkers features six skyscape shades and each marker is twin tipped with a broad chisel nib and fine bullet nib - great for both large areas and fine detail.

What Are ProMarkers? Ultimate Guide – BrushWarriors What Are ProMarkers? Ultimate Guide – BrushWarriors

Over the years, they have continuously honed and perfected the range of products, making it a top-choice for artists seeking quality and versatility. On this site I gather many pieces of information to help you guys answer your questions and post tips/tools that will improve your workflow.

It's important to note that the effectiveness of the blender pen depends on the type of paper being used. Popular with artists and illustrators, this set of Promarkers features 12 complementary shades and each marker is twin tipped with a broad chisel nib and fine bullet nib for consistent, streak free coverage. If your marker is used a lot, it might be missing color, in which case alcohol refill won’t help and might drain the colour.

ProMarkers | Twin Ended Marker Pens Winsor And Newton ProMarkers | Twin Ended Marker Pens

You can try to create your own ink – and fill with it your empty ProMarkers 🙂 What’s the difference between ProMarkers and brush markers? These double-ended pens contain a clear, alcohol-based solution that allows you to manipulate Promarker colours.

This set of Manga Fantasy Winsor and Newton ProMarker Pens are a must have professional quality addition to your marker collection. Promarker Metallic: Add a touch of sparkle to your designs with 6 shimmering metallic colours, all in water-based ink for that perfect glimmer.

Free full Letraset Promarker Chart, including all Limited Free full Letraset Promarker Chart, including all Limited

Promarker Neon: Make your designs pop with 6 brilliant, fluorescent colours in high-quality water-based ink. Obviously, there are LOADS of colours in the complete set, and I'm no graphics whizz, so it's not the crispest, easiest to read chart ever, but the only way I could fit every colour on one sheet was to scale it down quite a bit, and the text is still readable so it'll do for me. You can find the full comparison between ProMarkers and Copic markers in the article Copic Markers Alternatives– you can find here all pros and cons of Promarkers.

Yes, you can blend Promarker colors together – The ProMarker Blender will help you to merge the colors or make them softer. We will use your data to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms and to send you relevant products and offers we think you'll love.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment