276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Victoria's Secret Bombshell for Women - 1.7 oz EDP Spray

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The /best/ thing about Bombshell is how completely it commits to being the most quintessential fruity-floral freshie it can possibly be. Here’s the thing: I wear a different perfume every day, and given the number of perfumes I have, it doesn’t get repeated very often. Smells very fresh, very fruity, not overpowering -- perfect for a teenage girl who wants to smell nice and feminine. Doesn't last very long and doesn't project much with how I apply it (2 sprays max) but that's how I like my perfume to perform. Cracks me up to see the box and bottle, so over the top corny oo-la-la hype from the absolute nucleus of tackiness, Victoria's Secret.

I'm sorry but I don't wanna smell like thousands of flowers and wood and insense in the middle of summer. you can get somewhat better longevity on clothes from the edp if you use it like a body spray, which makes me wonder why it isnt marketed as such. Top notes are Passionfruit, Grapefruit, Pineapple, Tangerine and Big Strawberry; middle notes are Peony, Vanilla Orchid, Red Berries, Jasmine and Lily-of-the-Valley; base notes are Musk, Woody Notes and Oakmoss. Definitely worth a sniff if you're looking for a nice clean, pretty, fruity, greenish smelling summer scent. I got the body mist version and wore it while travelling in the airport and it lasted the whole 10 hour day!

Some may disagree, but to me this smells like a feminine version Armani's Acqua di Gio (yes, for Men) in a way.

com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. That incredibly crispy burst of lemony/grapefruit zest was what kept me coming back to this scent, super refreshing guilty pleasure that I am unashamedly addicted to when the weather is so warm that I can’t stomach the thought of wearing ‘real perfume’…and now that zesty ‘aftershave’ effect has been dialed down, so I’m disappointed in that. It is, perhaps, the most cheerful scent I own, promising sunny days even if it lacks the power to deliver them. Sadly, my bottle has outlasted my brother's relationship with his girlfriend, but she certainly introduced me to a scent I hope will always remain on my shelf.Unfortunately I just can’t get past the strong artificial chemical-like smell from the excessive amounts of passion fruit and peony clashing. While we strive to provide accurate and helpful information, we cannot guarantee the complete accuracy or reliability of the AI-generated pros and cons.

This perfume drove him crazy, out of all the other more expensive, sexy/romantic perfumes I had; this one was his all time favorite. It has been getting me compliments since my first purchase in 2017, it was all I wanted to wear on those hot summer days and evenings…men and guys of all ages especially go nuts over it, more so than any of my more expensive scents, girls didn’t get it when I would be getting all the compliments, to them I simply smelled ‘nice’ and vaguely citrusy.I'm glad maybe I can finally get to be her friend now, just wish she would give me her number lol /sigh.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment