276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Prada Candy Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml, 10001712

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If Prada Candy was a wine, it would be the one Jesus made at the wedding in Cana bc its what you think of when you have saved the best for last miraculously. Sweet and Delicious I just adore this fragrance. When you first spray this, you can really smell the caramel. As it dries down on me, I begin to smell the musk and vanilla. It is a sweet fragrance without going to the extreme. This is just sophisticated enough to be grown up but sweet enough to still be accessible to younger women. All ages can wear this. Im So In Love This is a full bodied fragrance. Its olfactory family is spicy gourmand. Its warm, creamy, luscious, & decadent. Its sweet but not cloying like bubble gum & cotton candy. Its caramel espresso fill me up to savor on your tongue, and eat me up if you're married loveliness. Truly this is a whole sophisticated woman bouquet. Its unmistakable and stands out in a crowd. It gives the, "I belong with a distinguished gentleman, walk with confidence, and will set the atmosphere divine." ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, WATER, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BENZOPHENONE-3, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BHT, BENZYL BENZOATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, COUMARIN, ISOEUGENOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CI 14700 (RED 4) Fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a strong and long lasting perfume scent.

Prada Candy Eau de Parfum 50ml - idealo Prada Candy Eau de Parfum 50ml - idealo

Since stepping in to oversee the brand, Miuccia Prada’s unique creativity has been acclaimed for its cutting-edge approach to unconventional observations of society that allow her to anticipate – and often influence – fashion, style, and beauty trends. Embodying the multiple facets of her personality: ingenious, free-spirited and always true to herself and with others. A fragrance for a woman impossible to ignore.Opening the scent is a top note of cotton. This transforms into a middle note of sumptuous vanilla. Finally a surge of orange soars in to hone the experience. If your signature is sweet, then the combination of notes in this perfume makes it a good option. What does it cost? Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store

Prada Candy Eau de Parfum 50ml | Boots

I'm not a big fan of Pink Sugar and this is a slightly toned down version if you want to think of it that way because it's definitely sugary. I'm also not the biggest perfume wearer because a lot of perfumes out there are way too strong for me. Founded in Milan in 1913, Prada is today one of modern fashions most powerful houses, steeped in culture and innovation, and perpetually reinventing the classic in meaningful and modern ways – always with a touch of fantasy. Prada Candy Eau de Parfum is a playful and sophisticated fragrance, an oriental gourmand scent combining, in excessive proportions, subtle white musks, warm benzoin and an addictive touch of caramel. If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.Pretty in Pink. It's a fragrance and will work differently with everyone's chemistry. Personally I absolutely ADORE this scent. It's soft, sweet, sensual (a lot of men love it), and still sophisticated. Playful and seductive, Prada Candy Eau de Parfum is emblematic of femininity, and was released by the iconic Italian fashion house, Prada. The bold, sensual fragrance has a strong and unique scent that's been a favourite since it was first released in 2011. Housed in a showcase pink and gold bottle that's designed to take pride of place, perfume has never been so chic. Prada perfume is undoubtedly high end, but you don't have to pay a high price. Use Idealo to compare prices and availability, as well as ways to pay. Prada Candy Eau de Parfum

CANDY Eau de Parfum - Prada | Sephora CANDY Eau de Parfum - Prada | Sephora

A luxurious, gourmand fragrance, indulging the senses with notes of creamy white musk, intoxicating benzoin and addictive caramel. A sophisticated, seductive, feminine composition. Prada Candy's unique and unforgettable scent fully embodies the Prada woman of today. She is playful, daring, empowered and confident. Enjoy a long-lasting addiction with Prada Candy Eau de Parfum. She is intense and passionate and each droplet will drizzled like a glaze against my melanated mocha.

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance, Water, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Benzophenone-3, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Bht, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 14700 (Red 4) Prada Candy has real lasting power without being too strong and overwhelming. Often, I can still smell this the morning after I wear it before I get in the shower. A luxurious, gourmand perfume, indulging the senses with notes of creamy white musk, intoxicating benzoin and addictive caramel. A sophisticated, seductive, feminine fragrance. Prada Candy's unique and unforgettable scent fully embodies the Prada woman of today. She is playful, daring, empowered and confident. Enjoy a long-lasting addiction with Prada Candy Eau de Parfum. Produced by Prada, Candy Kiss is an unforgettable scent that is guaranteed to win you over. This particularly strong eau de parfum endures throughout the day thanks to its high concentration of essential oils. It has been turning heads since 2016 and is part of the series Prada Candy. A Symphony of Scent I like perfumes that are different and unique and this one kind of takes the cake. It's basically like your favorite fuzzy sweater enveloping you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment