276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tactical Barbell: Definitive Strength Training for the Operational Athlete

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It also doesn’t ramp intensity up to 95% in week 6, instead programming 4 sets of triples at 90% of 1RM. I think the lean mass was primarily lost in my arms, chest, and back due to the lack of accessory work. The failures led me to TB and since following TB I’ve succeeded in every selection and school I’ve attempted.

Did the fighter progression for pushups as an accessory and plan to do the same for pull-ups when I can get 3 in a row.He noted the downside being that the workout sessions can stretch out to 90 minutes as compound lifts need longer rest periods between sets. Just wanted to conclude by saying thank you to KB and this community for helping me achieve this goal I’ve held for a very long time. If you want less volume, go with the standard configuration but the intensity remains the same as Operator.

After a certain period of following the Tactical Barbell program, you may start to experience a plateau in your progress.

e. military, law enforcement special ops) environment and are interested in putting on additional muscle mass (not that the below programs won’t help with that), check out Tactical Barbell Mass Protocol.

So I split it in half, so when one block is done with its six weeks, the other just finished week three. The Fighter template is 2 days per week, but you’ll be hitting squat, bench, overhead press, and deadlift each workout. Take the numbers with a grain of salt - everyone is different/will make different programming choices/and have varying levels of adherence.

It can interfere with muscle recovery and growth, and it can also lead to dehydration and poor sleep quality. All run in 3 week waves where intensity increases and volume decreases before resetting on week 4 with a slightly higher intensity than on week 1, at which point the volume/intensity tapers over the next 3 weeks and peaks on week 6. This is a 12 week program (all the others are 6 weeks long) that is a little lower volume than the other program options.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment