276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hikvision 4 channel NVR with POE (DS-7604-NI-SE-P)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Did wonder a while ago, if, whilst it is very old by tech terms, if they keep making new revisions of the board and components as tech advances.

Hikvision also recently released a video called " Hikvision Product Lecture -- I series NVR V4 .1. 50 Firmware Introduction" which will explain a few more of the key differences.To summarize the above points, either the -K series or -I series NVR would be a great choice unless you were looking to use above an 8MP camera. If you'd like to see some different resolution's compared please see our post on differences in camera resolutions. H.265+ also offers a huge saving on storage needs meaning that hard drives will reach maximum capacity much slower. Western Digital Purple hard drives are recommended for CCTV use and are available in a range of sizes from 1TB-10TB. I use this storage calculator to help customers choose a hard drive size.

Hikvision CCTV is considered the best in its segment, for example, there are a few competitors who are ready to perform better than Hikvision DS2CD2032. When it comes to quality performance, It’s hard to beat the opponent. Between Hikvision network cameras, DS2CD2032 is without a doubt one of the most reliable bulletproof cameras around. The -K and -I series are relatively similar in spec so it can be hard for users to decide which unit is best for their system. In this article we'll hopefully make the decision easier and cover the main differences focusing on:In the next couple of weeks I'll also be looking at 16 and 32 channel Hikvision NVRs for bigger systems. I feel exactly the same I currently only have one DS-2CD2385G1-I Hikvision IP Camera and I am planning to get an additional Colorvue camera in the next weeks, I am also planning to gradually replace my 6 Blink cameras and was hoping to use Hikvision cameras however the situation with NVRs is putting me off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment