276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Voluminous Original Mascara, Cobalt Blue, 0.28 Ounce

£6.915£13.83Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

S. in chemistry from Ithaca College and more than 16 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical and personal care industries. If you live in a very humid or hot climate, I do recommend the waterproof version as the regular version does start to transfer in extreme conditions. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Who knows—maybe this will inspire you to swipe on a full layer of blue mascara next time; anything is possible!

I don’t notice a different in how the finished product looks when I use the waterproof version but it does feel a little drier, and I find it makes the lashes slightly more stiff. On a few select clients over the years, I have seen the mascara run a little, and in that case I switch over to the waterproof version which eliminates the problem. L’Oreal claims that this mascara adds 5x the amount of volume to your lashes, but that seems a little bit exaggerated. A Good Housekeeping Seal star and one of the GH Beauty Lab's top-tested mascaras of all time, this does-it-all CoverGirl mascara is also hypoallergenic.

Sometimes I use CoverGirl Volume Exact mascara and every time I use it, I forget how much I actually love it.Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. The volume-maximizing brush thickens lashes smoothly and evenly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps.

Black mascara is a staple in most of our makeup kits, and L’Oreal has created 3 different shades of black to fit every level of drama anyone could possibly want. For waterproof mascaras, the Beauty Lab performs a splash test, during which testers apply the mascara, wait 10 minutes and then splash warm water on their face repeatedly to gauge whether the formula smears or transfers.

Mascaras specially formulated for sensitive eyes, which are less likely to irritate than traditional formulas. If that’s the case, you’ll want to check out our articles How to Wear Blue Lipstick and How to Wear Blue Eye Shadow. GH Beauty Lab scientists also consult the SkinSAFE beauty product database to confirm that mascaras are free of the most common allergens and safe for those with sensitivities, based on a scoring system of up to 100%. I prefer the curved wand because I’ve found that it helps to lift the lashes while you build up product. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.If you use a white lash primer, another bonus is that your colored mascara will appear more vibrant. I liked how the mascara lengthened my lashes and made them appear thicker," says GH Beauty Lab Director Sabina Wizemann. While L’Oreal claims that they do not test their products on animals, they do still sell in China where animal testing is required by law. The GH Beauty Lab regularly evaluates mascaras on consumer testers, who rate performance on factors such as ease of use and application, volumizing, lengthening, curling and defining/separating effects, wearability (flaking/smudging) and irritation of eyes or the surrounding skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment