276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Emperor Lychee Vodka 70cl Super Premium

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some people think lychee taste like a pear and even watermelon. If you can’t find fresh lychee, I suggest you get canned lychee and give it a try. It’s truly a clean, very unique and extraordinary flavor. Lychee Martini Ingredients Vodka: Get good quality vodka and keep it chilled. I usually keep mine in the freezer at all times (It’s a must in case of a zombie invasion). Unique– Less common than standard martinis or other fruity versions, this is a great way to impress guests. You’ll possibly even introduce them to fruit they haven’t tried before.

Lychee, Litchi or Lichee is a small tropical fruit native of Southeast Asia. Although China is the largest producer of this tasty and unique fruit, it also grows in the United States in places with subtropical climates like Florida. Fresh lychee season starts in June and lasts through summer. Unfortunately, in my area it is almost impossible to find this fresh fruit so I usually buy it in cans. Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Cook for a minute or so or until the sugar is dissolved.Lychee also have some medicinal properties and is said to relieve fever, pain and cough. Fresh Lychee Vs Canned Lychee For instance, I’m not particularly eager to let it sit in the ice cubes, not crushed ice, for too long. Use your favorite gin or vodka, making sure that it is not mixed with any other flavors or fruits that will interfere with the light flavor of the lychee. Why You’ll Love This Lychee Martini To make the cheat’s lychee liqueur, you will first need to make the syrup from option 1 and then combine 250ml of the syrup with 350ml of high-quality vodka. That’s it. If you want to get experimental, try a SKYY Infusions® Pineapple Vodka or Watermelon Vodka for some extra tropical flair! Option 3: Real deal lychee liqueur (4 weeks)

Pour the syrup into a blender along with the remaining lychees and the lychee syrup. Zest and juice the lemons into the mixture and then puree until completely smooth.Add the sugar and water to a saucepan and bring it to a slow boil over heat, stirring until the sugar has completely dissolved.

Righto, here’s the real deal liqueur recipe. You will need around 16 to 20 peeled and pitted lychees (tinned is fine), the zest of one lime, and 500ml of vodka.

These ice cubes are made with canned lychee nuts and maraschino cherries and will have your drinks chilled in no time. They look like eyes and taste delicious too, thanks to the sweet fruit flavors inside them. Plus, the sweet and oaky taste of the punch balances out the sourness of the eyeballs! Ingredients Shake vigorously until well chilled, and then pour into chilled martini glasses. Garnish with the skewered lychees and lemon twists and serve. Remove from the syrup and blot dry with paper towels. Insert a whole maraschino into the hole of the lychees.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment