276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Goose Island Midway Session IPA Craft Beer Cans, 12 x 330ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The dance craze is on now, too, and we could have a dancing floor inside somewhere for the young folks. Yes, and a place within the big place outside near the orchestra where highbrows could come and sit to hear a fine concert even if they did want to dine at home.

Chicago-based Goose Island designed this beer to be a “go-to, have more than one, easy drinking IPA. Floral and citrus aromas lead to a slightly sweet caramel malt character, plenty of citrus from the generous use of Amarillo hops and a well balanced bitterness.

We're sorry!

This beer has been aged in oak with applewood chips at our Chicago Brewery for a distinctive character and depth of flavour Discount Dragon ltd. 2023. All right reserved. Discount Dragon® is a registered trademark of Discount Dragon ltd. It’s for those seeking true craft beer flavour. Smooth, refreshing but with enough twist of bold American flavours to give your tastebuds a little zap. The term “session” refers to beers that have all the taste of a regular IPA, but with a lower ABV of around 3-5%, which make them suited to long hot summer afternoons. We aim to make all home or office keg deliveries within 3-4 working days. Beers from our Core Range should be delivered within 2-3 working days.

For the purposes of this test, we’ve tried beers ranging from as low as 0.3% ABV (which is classed as non-alcoholic), through to 5% (which is slightly pushing the boundaries of what a session IPA truly is, but is still pretty light in the grand scheme of things). What does session IPA taste like? Paying tribute to its Chicago roots, Goose Island’s Midway IPA is sessionable, refreshing and easy drinking. This would make for a great Craft Beer Gift for all Beer lovers With a lower ABV at 4.1%, balanced IBU’s, and a tropical fruit aroma, make Midway your new go-to, have more than one, easy drinking India Pale Ale (IPA)

Never miss a deal again!

Floral and citrus aromas lead to a slightly sweet caramel malt character, plenty of citrus from the generous use of Amarillo hops and a well balanced bitterness Laurent Perrier vs Aldi? Wine expert reveals favourite alternatives to the real deal – and they’re all cheaper too The phrase IPA stands for India Pale Ale, and sits within the pale ale category (beer brewed with mostly pale malts). RateBeer free membership enables you to find nearby gems and remember your favorites, and only takes a few moments. If you're in the beer industry, This sounded like his father whom you have seen in the experience with Uncle Dan in the library of the house at River Forest.

IPA is billed as an easy-drinking, any-time-of-day beer that will work a treat with BBQ food, whether that’s a juicy beef burger or a plant-based patty. The more tropical styles often lend themselves to spicy curries, too. How we test Its new beer has a bright hop aroma with tropical and mandarin notes and medium-to-low bitterness, the brewery explained. https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/food-drink/beer-of-the-week-fourpure-brewing-co-session-ipa/24/10/

You may also like…

Some time ago, it was in the fall of 1913, young Ed Waller’s head got outside the idea of the Chicago Midway Gardens and he set to work. First on me. One day when I had come into Chicago from the Taliesin studio-workshop, he began on me. Well, Aladdin and his wonderful lamp had fascinated me as a boy. But by now I knew the enchanting young Arabian was really just a symbol for creative desire, his lamp intended for another symbol—imagination. As I sat listening I was Aladdin. Young Ed? The genii. He knew apparently where all “the slaves of the lamp” could be found. Well, this might all be necromancy but I believed in magic. Had I not rubbed my lamp with what seemed wonderful effect, before this? I didn’t hesitate. The 4.1% session IPA complements the brewery’s higher-strength flagship Goose IPA, which has an ABV of 5.9%. Light, crisp and punchy, a session IPA tends to express tropical holiday-esque aromas and a fruity, hoppy flavour. You can see why it’s our drink of choice for the summer months, but it's also a great beer for parties. What food goes well with IPA beer?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment