276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WS Game Company Monopoly Prisma Glass Edition

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A must have if you love monopoly but want to play it on something a little bit grown up and for adults. It includes gold-plated game tokens, real wooden houses and hotels, and artfully-designed cards and currency. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

It features the colorful and iconic Monopoly game art printed on beautiful tempered glass and includes a storage box with all the game components… including translucent houses and hotels and custom cards and money so you can enjoy this classic game in style!You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

MONOPOLY PRISMA GLASS EDITION IS SURE TO MAKE A STATEMENT WHETHER YOU ARE ENJOYING A CHALLENGING SESSION OF PROPERTY TRADING OR SIMPLY ADMIRING THIS BEAUTIFUL SET AS IT SITS ON YOUR COFFEE TABLE.We make weekly donations to charity from the profits made, spreading a bit of good luck around to those that need it. Clearly, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone unless you just want a glass board that looks pretty. Tempered-glass game board with gold foil and retro graphics sits atop a solid wood base with walnut stain.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

Accessories included are 8 zinc die-cast player tokens, custom style chance, community chest and title deed cards, and monopoly money. I like this set overall and would like to have it permanently out as my go to set but space doesn’t allow at this time. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. The houses and hotels are translucent, providing a wonderful complimentary style for the glass game board.

Monopoly Glass Edition allows you to enjoy America's Favorite Property Trading Game in modern style. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.The spaces are adhered to the underside of the glass which is good for limiting damage and was of cleaning. gold-toned die-cast MONOPOLY tokens are included: Battleship, Boot, Cat, Horse and Rider, Race Car, Scottie Dog, Sack of Money, and Top Hat. GOLD-TONED DIE-CAST MONOPOLY TOKENS ARE INCLUDED: BATTLESHIP, BOOT, CAT, HORSE AND RIDER, RACE CAR, SCOTTIE DOG, SACK OF MONEY, AND TOP HAT. Fits perfectly around my monopoly board and organizes the game so much better and therefore makes the game more enjoyable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment