276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lewis Hamilton 2023 Wall Calendar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Asked the same question, Verstappen said: "What would it add to know? It's not happening. There is no point to make up stories if, if - it's not happening. Hamilton was asked whether he would like to compete against Red Bull's three-time world champion Max Verstappen in the same team. This spectacular F1 driver never disappoints! His story is full of courage and talent, it’s not by chance that millions of fans wait for him each F1 season. Discussions are now under way as to what exactly that revamp will look like, with reverse grids understood to be one idea mooted, as well as a complete overhaul of the sprint weekend timetable. Following a meeting of the F1 Commission it was agreed that the sprint race format needed a revamp as it was not delivering as much entertainment as hoped.

Really happy in second place. Q1 and Q2 I was worried to go through so to be on the front row is great. That eighth title would mean Hamilton stands alone at the top of all F1's major record lists, even if Verstappen is showing with his remarkable run of success that he could yet join him. We overall, I think, did a better job than everyone else. So I’m happy with that and we just need to work on the rear performance of the car, particularly at the rear.Martin Brundle warns Fred Vasseur of Ferrari ‘revolving door’ amidst rebuild mission Red Bull also wary of Ferrari threat at Austrian Grand Prix It was a bit of a surprise because, honestly, considering the weekend we've had until now, I did not expect it at all," he added. And if you are a little bit lonely and are not getting much attention that is the perfect thing to do, just mention my name." Hamilton says it's "great" seeing Alonso "doing an amazing job", adding: "It just shows that your talent never leaves you as long as you have that passion and commitment."

Hamilton is one of a kind and if you are his fan, or if you know someone who is, on the GPBox you’ll find lots of different Lewis Hamilton posters, gifts, autographs, art, signed merchandise, posters, signature, artwork, wall art and more! To help you find what you’re looking for, we have this brief guide. Lewis Hamilton signed Collectibles

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Q3 results: Verstappen takes pole

He replied: "I would be more than happy to race against Max in the same car. It would be wonderful. I don't think he wants me to be his team-mate." Piastri had been the slower McLaren driver all weekend but Norris' error allowed the Australian to sneak ahead for a strong result at the end of an impressive rookie season. In 2023, the format was that Friday’s qualifying set the grid for Sunday’s grand prix whilst an extra sprint shootout (in effect a shortened three-part, elimination qualifying session) set the grid for the sprint. Both took place on Saturday. But he says it was more NFL legend Tom Brady's example that he has followed for inspiration that sporting life need not stop despite reaching one's fifth decade. On the first runs in the top 10 shootout, Leclerc used scrubbed tyres, as did all other drivers apart from Verstappen, and was slowest.

When the lines between personal and professional blur: Danish detective Rolf Larsen will stop at nothing Yes, as with 2023 (but not 2022) there will be one pre-season test which runs from Wednesday February 21 until Friday February 23 inclusive at the Bahrain International Circuit.The top eight drivers in the sprint race scored points from eight to the winner and one for the eighth-placed driver. Again, the sprint races were approximately 100km – or roughly a third of a grand prix distance. When is the summer break? I still feel like I can improve every weekend. That's what I love about this sport - you will never reach perfection but the pursuit of perfection is about one of the best things you can do."

It wouldn't do much for me in the sense of stepping into the most dominant car of all time. Working with my team to be able to beat them would be better for my legacy for sure." With Mercedes taking a step in the right direction with their W14 upgrades, many may tip them to be the ones most capable of ending Red Bull’s winning run, but Hamilton has turned the focus onto someone else: Ferrari. Austrian Grand Prix: Can Ferrari challenge? Hamilton's new deal will keep him in F1 beyond 40 - an age at which he not long ago was saying he could not see himself still competing at the highest level. Alonso continues to amaze this season, age seeming not to have affected him in any way, despite turning 42 in July. Every driver here looks at the Red Bull car and would love to drive that car. I'm not saying I wouldn't love to drive that car and experience how good that car is - every driver would feel that - [but] I feel that we've had two really difficult cars and if we work towards being that car, it is going to be a way better feeling than stepping into the best car.On Thursday at Monza, just after the new two-year deal was announced, Hamilton said "trying to win more world championships" was the reason for staying in F1. That evening under the lights in Abu Dhabi, there was not yet a sense that Mercedes would fall from the pedestal with quite such a thud. Team principal Toto Wolff said: "It just didn't come together. Expectations were higher. I'm fed up with having explanations why.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment