276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry Potter Knitting Magic: The official Harry Potter knitting pattern book

£11.495£22.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this pattern tutorial, we’ll go through the third and fourth year scarf style, with two smaller bands of color. Who Should Knit a Hogwarts Scarf? When I saw this sweater, the central design looked to me like a row of golden snitches from Harry Potter, though the designer didn't have that in mind originally. The center motif is created by making 11 stitches from 1 sitch. Relaxed fit sleeveless drop-shouldered pullover, almost poncho-like, kncludes a removable cowl pattern. Designed by Jennifer Callahan. DK weight yarn. Named for Rowena Ravenclaw, the Ravenclaw House colors are Blue and Bronze with the Eagle as its mascot.Ravenclawvalues intelligence, creativity, learning, and wit. Slytherin: 2 balls of Paintbox Yarns Simply DK in color Grass Green or Racing Green and 1 ball in Slate Grey (100% acrylic) Gryffindor: founded by Godric Gryffindor, Gryffindors value bravery, daring, nerve and chivalry. The house corresponds to the element of fire, and its emblem is a lion. Gryffindor house colors are scarlet and gold.

Full disclosure: Hufflepuff is my House. And I’m proud of it. But I wasn’t sure about my ability to pull off a badger, which is a little harder to properly showcase in knit form. In the end, I’m really happy with the adorable badger face in my knit chart: The Unofficial Harry Potter Knits is a special issue of Spin Off magazine. Spin.Off is published quarterly by Interweave, a division of F+W Media, Inc. Continue knitting Rows 1-2 with red yarn for 3 more rows. When you reach the last stitch, introduce the yellow yarn and use it to knit the last stitch. End having worked Row 1. Harry Potter inspired dog sweater with Hogwarts School Crest in stranded colorwork. It slips on easily with large leg holes, and the ribbed collar can be doubled over. Designed by Jaycee Hosier. Worsted weight yarn. Let’s begin by making our beloved slip knot. We’re going to begin casting on the long tail method onto our circular needle. If you’d like a little help on your circular needle,I have a great tutorial on Knitting in the Round.I am casting on 51 stitches because we’re going to slip from the right needle to the left one stitch. This is going to help join our stitches in the round. Adda little stitch marker. With red yarn, work Row 1 to the last stitch. Introduce yellow yarn and use it to knit the last stitch. Leave a 6” tail on red yarn and cut it loose. Turn work over to knit next row. But let's put it to its good and intended use, shall we? Even the book's binding technique (which allows it to lie completely flat when open) and the pleasing weight and gloss of the paper (substantial but not overly heavy) combine to make this a practical and usable pattern book. At this point, you need to decide whether to add the H now, using the intarsia method, or continue knitting in colour A and add the H later, using duplicate stitch.

Continue knitting Rows 1-2 with yellow yarn for 3 more rows. When you reach the last stitch, introduce the red yarn and use it to knit the last stitch. End having worked Row 1. Laura Miller designed this bookmark because she loved Harry Potter but didn’t have much use for a full-sized scarf where she lived.There's something for everyone, novices and experienced crafters alike, in our newsletter, Get Crafty. Sign up now to get the e-newsletter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment