276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corsair iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT, Digital Fan Speed and RGB Lighting Controller (Control up to Six PWM Case Fans and 264 RGB LEDs, Zero RPM Mode, Temperature Monitoring, Easy Installation) Black

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The NZXT powered usb hub isn’t working? That is the usual solution for AMD owners with lower voltage on the USB ports. How many other devices are connected to the hub? Thanks for the response DevBiker, I'm not using another monitoring software, I read in other posts that HWInfo causes problems so I don't use any other. I guess is a software problem because I use linux (Ubuntu) for work and I'm not having this issue, the truth is that I use it with different puropose obviously, so I don't demand it the same way. My real concern is if this could "break" something (the fans blinks like if they were switched to off and on again), also sometimes it "powers off" and never plugs in again, I have to reset my computer for it to appear. We have not experienced any issues with AMD chipset motherboards during the COMMANDER CORE XT's testing. You will have to use the Commander Core as one controller since it is required to power/control the Elite series AIO. That's not a problem and it gives you 6 PWM and 6 RGB ports on the other side. The Lighting Node Core that comes with the case can be saved for later expansion or something else. iCUE will update your device firmware. Do NOT disconnect your device while the update is happening.

core and commande core xt How to connect commader core and commande core xt

I was intending to add 2 or 3x of the QL120 fans to this commander core. But reading what you wrote, it would seem that I would not be able to alter the color scheme or fan speed on these fans as they are not the same ones used on the H100i? El pequeño chip donde van conectadas las tiras de la caja se encarga de gestionarla o solo es un hub? Don't buy anything and connect the rear fan to a mobo's header. This won't allow you to control the rear fan through iCue. Firstly, I apologize if this topic does not go here and often, as I will explain the text translated into English, my apologies again if it is poorly translated. your SP120 fan, what model is it? if it's the one with a 3 pin connector for the motor, only the commander pro can vary its speed (DC fans)Setup: AMD 5800X / Gigabyte B550 Aorus Master / Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce 280X / Corsair Commander Core XT (with 3xQL 140 and 2xQL 120 Fans + 2xCorsair LS100 450mm and 2x Corsair LS100 250 mm) / Corsair Lightning Node Core (with 3xQL 140 and 2xQL 120 Fans) / Corsair iCue 7000X / Lian Li Strimer Plus (Mainboard + Triple VGA, NOT connected to Corsair) / MSI 3080 Ti Suprim X / AMD 5800X / 16 GB DDR4 Gigabyte Aorus (4400 Mhz CL 19) Connect the included temperature probe into the port labeled TEMP 1 or TEMP 2. The probe itself can be placed anywhere inside or outside your system to monitor temperature.

Update device firmware with iCUE – Corsair Update device firmware with iCUE – Corsair

I'm plotting out a Hydro X build. My understanding is that if the XD5 pump speed cable is connected to the fan #6 header on a Commander Pro, it can then use the special Hydro X curve functionality in iCUE. Is this also possible with the Commander XT? Las tiras led de la caja van conectadas a un pequeño circuito y de ahí a la entrada RGB del Commander XT.I also would reinstall your chipset drivers for the MB that control the usb traffic. If this started after an OS upgrade/update, a glitch there is certainly possible. Install the 4 Intel standoff screws into your motherboard. Make sure all 4 screws are tightened until secure. Overall, loving the Commander Core Xt. Nice that they can daisy chain usb to each too. They way they only take up 1 usb header on the mobo.

Commander Core + Commander Pro - Corsair Community Commander Core + Commander Pro - Corsair Community

Wrong as in, I would be able to set them up, as if they were the same kind of fan that was included with the H100i, but not as if they were their own individual kind of fan?` I just received everything (commander XT and 2 SP120 pro) everything works as I hoped, except for the 2 fans I bought myself.

The led strips of the box and the remaining 4 QL120 fans to the Commander XT that comes with the box. But I also go beyond the 264 leds (34x4=136 + 160 = 296 leds). I have interest in the "Commander Pro vs XT" as well. I have 13 fans in my current 1000D build. The case comes with a Commander Pro, but it appears ( at least to me ) the the Commander Core XT *might* be a better solution than the Commander Pro. Why? Here are my thoughts: Connect a CORSAIR RGB Fan LED Hub (sold separately) to control lighting for up to 6x additional RGB fans yeah that's what I guessed but I was wondering if there is anyone who actually attempted it or not. This will play a key part on which aio I am gonna buy so I kind of want to get a definite answer :(( thank you for your input.

Corsair iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT, Digital Fan Speed and RGB

Commander core(comes with AIO) which will control AIO pump, LCD screen and its 3 fans (and I would have spare room for some other fans)yes you would be able to change the color of the QL fans. but certain sequential RGB effects will play wrong.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment