276°
Posted 20 hours ago

G4GADGET A4 Dry Wipe Magnetic Whiteboard Mini Office Notice Memo White Board and Eraser

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is the first whiteboard I've seen that actually looks amazing in my office! When not being used it looks like part of the design of my office interior. That was a huge plus for me! Other than that, the board functions perfectly, is very easy to write on and keep completely spotless and white regardless of how often it is used. Definitely worth the money" Seems like I have received 2 for the price of 1 as this white board that I write on with markers but can also be used as a notice/memo boad as it is magnetic. It even come with a pen tray. Great value for money" Brilliant little white board. You can buy other ones in other colours and the look great next to each other." I was looking for a good affordable whiteboard now for quite a while as I teach evening classes from home. Since I bought this 5 Star Whiteboard by evening students can now learn better from the explanations I give them on the board. Thanks Huntoffice." This whiteboard is fairly light as for its size. The surface is non-magnetic but apart from that it is a solid whiteboard and very affordable as well. Ideal for basic classroom or lecture room writing and I even sometimes use it as a screen for a multimedia projector."

I bought this drywipe board a few months ago for my bedroom when I started college. It's a nice size, big enough to write my timetable and other various important notes while not being too big that it takes up too much room. I admit it was a bit of a struggle to fix it to the wall but with a help from one of my housemates we managed to hang it eventually. Superb quality for what I paid for it. I've had my timetable written in the corner for the past few months which is still there while other notes that have been left for a few weeks at a time were wiped off easily without leaving a mark." Whiteboard Lightweight 1200 x 900mm 5 Star – Wall-Mountable, Accessory Kit, Non-Magnetic, Graphite Frame, Home Or Office, Drywipe & Wall Fixing Method (296980)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment