276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SALOMON Men's Supercross 3 Trail Running Shoe

£54.725£109.45Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Salomon Supercross GTX W are a more affordable version of Salomon’s more expensive, technical Speedcross which have a notoriously narrow fit. I’ve never tested a pair of the more technical Speedcross, but the wider fit of the Supercross make them incredibly comfortable. My feet literally fit like a glove. Super cosy and my feet feel completely supported at all times. The Salomon Supercross GTX W are the perfect running shoe for pounding the trails come snow or mud during the colder months. I’ve put this shoe to the test over our winter in the Alps and I’m impressed. Deep lugs give more grip on slippy surfaces. The Salomon Supercross GTX W feature super aggressive lugs at 6mm deep and are widely spaced apart. The chevron shaped lugs give multi-directional grip – crucial for trail running.

Salomon Gore-tex Shoes | Salomon

The Salomon Supercross is designed as an off roader performing best on wild terrain. And in the wild, grip is king. Lets talk about this shoe’s lugs (What are lugs?? Lugs are simply the tread on the bottom of a shoe). Not only are they the most comfortable running shoe I’ve ever worn, they are lightweight, look great and their insane traction will keep you upright on running trails all winter long. The Salomon Supercross GTX W is an affordable all terrain running shoe aimed at the mid level runner, less technical than say the Speedcross yet designed for comfort and grip. The toe does have an extra layer of rubber for protection whilst t he ripstop durable mesh tongue prevents debris and small stones from entering the shoe. Breathability could be an issue in warmer months but so far I’ve had no issues.The Salomon Supercross for women weigh in at 290g. I find them super lightweight and perfect for travelling. The Salomon Supercross GTX W has a full gortex membrane protecting your feet keeping your feet dry. I’ve pounded the trails in lashing rain and through muddy wet puddles and my feet have always stayed dry.

Salomon Patike Srbija - Salomon Cipele, Cizme Cena Prodaja Salomon Patike Srbija - Salomon Cipele, Cizme Cena Prodaja

It’s a moderate heel striking shoe with a 10mm drop meaning that the front of the shoe offers 19mm of protection offering a good level of sensitivity in the forefront. The Salomon Supercross are extremely comfy. They are a dream to run in. This is largely down to the cushion of the Ortholite insole. Označite kraj svog najdužeg prsta na papiru (možda će vam trebati prijatelj koji će vam pomoći) i izmeriti od zida do oznake

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment