276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Formovie V10 Native 4K Home Projector | 2500 ANSI Lumens | MT9669 4GB 64GB | 240Hz MEMC - 12ms latency | HDMI 2.1 | Hi-Fi Stereo and Subwoofer 2.1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is a new projector with 4K native resolution, 2500ANSI lumens brightness, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. However, one of the main features of this projector is 240Hz refresh rate and 12ms low latency. So, it is very good for gaming. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. Unfortunately, it’s impossible to know the exact conditions and equipment that each manufacturer uses in their testing, so the best I can do is make sure my own methods stay standardized throughout all of my testing, and when I measured the Formovie V10’s brightness I came up with just 1391 ANSI lumens, which is only 55% of its advertised brightness. For 2023, the Hisense Laser TV range is making a change from Android TV (ugh …) to Google TV. This interface upgrade will make using the projector just like navigating a regular smart TV, except in this case one with a 100- or 120-inch screen. The new ambient light rejecting screens that come with Hisense’s projectors have also been upgraded, going from negative gain to 1.0 gain for improved brightness.

Formovie V10 Review, Innovative 4K Home Projector - Projector1

We remain fully committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and services and it is our hope that this extension of warranty period will provide our customers with greater peace of mind.

Formovie V10 screen intelligent correction also includes automatic screen alignment and screen intelligent obstacle avoidance functions. It can intelligently identify the frame of the screen and automatically and completely project the picture inside the frame of the screen. It can also automatically avoid foreign objects such as switches and paintings in the projection range, so as to keep the projection screen intact and unobstructed at all times. Another manufacturer exhibiting their product assortment was Formovie. Formovie Technology is a joint venture between Appotronics, the maker of the projection industry’s most popular laser light source technologies and Xiaomi Technology. While we are sure that other prototype projectors were being displayed in manufacturers' private suites around Las Vegas but hopefully this article gives you a good overview of several exciting models, that you will see for sale in 2023.

V10 Home Projector | Native 4K UHD | 2500 Kaya Projector, V10 Home Projector | Native 4K UHD | 2500

However, the LED light source is less competitive than triple laser in terms of color performance. Image Formovie V10 is blessed with intelligent picture correction technology. Focusing and keystone correction will be fully intelligently completed under the induction of the ToF focus camera and the calculation of the chip, and the operations such as focusing and adjusting the frame are very smooth. At a pre-CES event, Samsung announced a new 8K version of their Premiere Laser TV, but since it wasn't displayed in their booth, we didn't get the opportunity to see it in person. The Premiere 8K utilizes the same native 4K UHD (3840×2160) DLP (.94″ DMD) chip as Hisense's upcoming 8K Laser TV. When this DLP chip is combined with Texas Instruments XPR technology should result in a crisp 8K image on screens as large as 150 inches. I am sure we will get the opportunity to evaluate the unit when it is available in late 2023. Formovie V10 adopts LED as the light source, which delivers an image with 2,500 ANSI lumens. The brightness is bright enough no matter day or night. To ensure the best viewing effect, you can lower the ambient light when watching videos during the daytime. Compared with lamp-based projectors, LED projectors have longer lamp life and have no trouble with frequent lamp replacement. The new projector runs on Android operating system, but there are also various connectivity options, such as two USB ports, HDMI 2.1, HDMI ARC, 3.5mm audio in and LAN Ethernet. So, you can connect a game console to the new Fengmi projector without any problems.The V10 is a 4K projector with an LED-based light engine that is specced for 2,500 ANSI lumens light output and is capable of beaming images from 60 up to 150 inches. Its specs also list a 240Hz refresh rate with HDMI 2.1 connections and 12ms input lag when gaming. Streaming with the V10 is via the Android TV smart interface. But there’s still a lot to love about the Formovie, starting with the sound quality. The V10 has a 30 watt 2.1 channel sound system meaning separate 7.5 watt left and right speakers and a separate 15 watt subwoofer, and it is without a doubt the best sounding projector I’ve ever tested. These lifestyle projectors are meant to be able to be moved from room to room and no matter where you put the V10 you’re going to have plenty of volume and excellent sound quality, and I don’t see any reason why you would want to use a separate soundbar with this projector unless you were going to spend as much money on your sound system as you did on the projector.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment