276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love Actually [DVD]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All star cast including Hugh Grant, Bill Nighy, Colin Firth, Liam Neeson, Emma Thompson, Rowan Atkinson and Alan Rickman.

The most heartwarming story is the father/son relationship of Daniel (Liam Neeson) and Sam (Thomas Sangster), who at first try to cope with the death of the boy's mother but who then find a bond in discussing Sam's crush on a girl at his school.At the age of 21, Tim is told an incredible family secret by his father: all the men in his family have the ability to relive their past.

In choosing to tackle a modern day take on Alan Clarkes 1989 The Firm, he risks the wrath of upsetting those who regard the original so highly, while also being accused of jumping aboard the remake bandwagon. My wife loves this film and raves about it, so I got the dvd for her as one of her Christmas presents . I never really bought Hugh Grant as the Prime Minister, but his unlikely and funny relationship with Natalie (Martine McCutcheon) added a spark to the film. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love.These London lives and loves collide, mingle and climax on Christmas Eve-again and again and again-with romantic, hilarious and bittersweet consequences for anyone lucky (or unlucky) enough to be under love's spell. Als britischer Film werden über die Originalsprache noch einige weitere komödiantische Elemente sichtbar und noch mehr Weihnachtsstimmung macht sich breit. He decides to use his special new gift to win the heart of the beautiful Mary, but finds that the course of true love can be hilariously difficult - even with the ability to try, try and try again. Although I really don't need to see a three hour cut of the film, many of these cut scenes add detail and characterization to the film, which could've helped some of the thinner plot lines.

From the makers of Notting Hill and Bridget Jones’s Diary comes this blockbuster film including a fantastic all-star cast and an outstanding soundtrack. The initial reaction is what a stupid dumbo, why the hell doesn't she turn the bloody thing off - and then comes the hammer blow that leaves you reeling, if not actually crying - cut to said lady, a little later, in a face to face 'conversation' with her mentally ill brother who, prone to violent outbursts, has to have a minder with him at all times. Commentary: Richard Curtis (director), Hugh Grant, Bill Nighy and Thomas Sangster, Deleted Scenes, Documentaries: 'The Storytellers'. But plenty of the characters and situations were enjoyable enough for me to become interested in finding out just how all the relationships would work out in the end. In addition to the exceptional cast the soundtrack is absolutely amazing: Dido, Bay City Rollers, The Beach Boys, The Beatles (well, a cover of a Beatles song) and the choice of music for the scenes is faultless.

The characters are falling in love, falling out of love, some are with right people, some are with the wrong people, some are looking to have an affair, some are in the period of mourning; a capsule summary of reality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment