276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seiko Men's Analogue Automatic Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet – SNKL45K1

£79.5£159Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While Seiko hasn’t released a direct replacement to their SARB lineup, they’ve released quite a few watches that are comparable – and even some with a few improvements. Also, I wouldn't let an article written on the other to influence my decision. Not sure why you mentioned it. Since the Seiko SARB033 and SARB035 have been discontinued, many watch collectors have continued to seek an alternative to this pair of extremely expensive-looking, once affordable, Japanese watches. If you’re the active type and don’t have the budget to amass a stable of Seiko watches for men, avoid formal looks and stainless steel bands. Instead, opt for something along the lines of a field watch, pilot watch, or a digital watch. More of the professional type? Keep things classy with leather bands, smaller case sizes, and sleeper options like moon phase watches. Budget

On average, a delivery to the EU will take between 3-5 working days and delivery to the rest of the world will take 5-7 working days. While the Seiko SARB033 and 035 have officially been discontinued, Seiko hasn’t stopped releasing amazing watches altogether. I don't like the 23's dial so much. Plus it's a bigger watch and don't think the case shape is very comfortable. So for those reasons, I'd go with the snkl45 (I prefer white so would actually go with the snkl41). Are there any key differences between the two respective lineups that I should be aware of? Which looks nicer in your opinion? If multiple versions exist they are assembled by identical machines using the same components under the same quality controls and should therefore be of equivalent quality.The full model number will have a J1, K1, P1, J2, K2 or P2 at the end. There may be multiple versions available and they may have different prices.

This is generally a very simple procedure. We can do this for you, or you can get the watch adjusted locally. Option 1. Specify your wrist measurement and we will adjust it before being sentPerfect for those like myself who prefer a smaller, more traditionally-sized dress watch. This is also a great dress watch for those with smaller wrists.

As you can imagine, a company that was founded in 1881 is going to have a few vintage watch options to pull from. So many. There are just so many. But if we’re talking widely available options that you can find outside of hobbyist’s collections and one-off dealers, which we are, then we need to be talking about the vintage-inspired SNKP23 Recraft.

Seiko has an outstanding reputation for its quality craftsmanship and damn-near bulletproof movements. They also happen to be available at very reasonable price points, which can often be confused with average quality. Though my list of the best Seiko watches from its many collections barely scratches the surface, it’s a broad enough sampling to give you a feel for what the company stands for, the materials it uses, and its staggering range of prices and designs. If you’ve always thought of Seiko as a “cheap” watch brand, I hope this list of the 14 best Seiko watches for men can change your mind. Key Takeaways I do love my SNKL41, especially for the case shape. With the 45, the only thing that bothers me is the red second hand. Just that little details shifts it a bit too sport and less dress enough that I don't think it works.

Because you asked for opinions, I'll give you mine, but ultimately the decision is for you to make. The two watches are quite similar and I suppose they are so in pricing as well (?). They both have the same movement, same handset and similar overall design. I personally like the simpler design of the SNKL45 dial with a uniform texture on the dial and no framing on the day-date complication. The lume on the "inner" side of the indices also looks better in my opinion and works better with the lume on the handset which doesn't reach all the way to the tip of the hands, making the SNKL45 more legible in the dark as the lume pips are closer to the lume on the handset, if that's of any concern for you. The pips, however, look slightly bigger on the on the SNKL23 so they might glow better and longer but I don't really know if this is the case.With a case shape and rounded bezel very similar to that of the SARB, the SBDC087 is a watch that would work just as well for an outdoor adventure as it would when worn with a suit, paired with the right dress strap.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment