276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Simply Salted Caramel Syrup, Vegan & Nut Free Flavoured Syrup for Coffee, Cocktails & Baking (1 Litre)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Want to make a delicious latte at home? Try this homemade salted caramel syrup that is perfect for coffee. It’s easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. Combine ¼ cup water and ½ cup sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir until dissolved, about 5 minutes or so.

But I can’t live that lifestyle all the time! Since we already have a Nespresso machine at home, and I knew I needed to learn to make this treat on my own. Anyone else? I guess I get bored easily. So, it’s no surprise that this applies to my morning coffee. Caramel simple syrup is made with three simple ingredients: sugar, water and vanilla extract. Well, four if you decide to make salted caramel syrup — in which case you’ll also need a big pinch of salt! Sugar I started my recipe with a full-bodied strong coffee. I mixed the coffee with fresh ice, flavorful ChocolateBoutique Coffee-mate Salted Caramel Chocolate, caramel syrup to make the fantastic ice-blended coffeedrink. With the syrup and the Coffee-mate, you do not need any extra sweetener. The flavor is delicious andrefreshing.Once dissolved, turn up to medium-high heat and cook until it reaches boiling. (You don’t need to store during this time.) This should take about 15 minutes. Burning. We're dealing with a pretty hot mixture here that takes some time to turn golden. It’s easy to be impatient and leave the saucepan to get a beer or do something else. Because it’s common in many baking recipes, most people already have vanilla extract on hand in their pantries. Not paying attention to the pot while making caramel is a big mistake. Towards the end, there is this really short window of time before the syrup turns too dark.

Note: This step is optional and the recipe works fine even if you skip it. You can even use vanilla flavoring instead. Crystallization. Your sugar has crystallized. This already creates a domino-like effect and ruins the entire batch. This can be due to impurities in the sugar. I am pretty sure you’ve heard of salted caramel coffee before. And if for some reason, you haven’t tried it ever, you’re probably pretty curious that you want to try it for yourself at home. How long does the salted caramel syrup stay good? Be sure to store it in the fridge and it’s good for up to a month. Now that you’ve seen our favorite coffee syrups of the year, it’s time to answer the burning question on your mind. How do I choose the right coffee syrup for me? A coffee syrup should provide you with flavor, which is why your personal preferences are so important. While everyone has different taste buds, there are a few things you should always expect from a great coffee syrup. Let’s take a look at a few of the criteria we kept in mind when choosing the coffee syrups we included in this review and help you start your journey of taste testing and finding the one you love the best. FlavorBuy a pump! Having this stored in your fridge, equipped with a pump is going to simplify your morning coffee! You might hear the two terms used interchangeably, but there is a difference and it’s especially important to note because it will change the outcome of your recipe depending on what you use. All you have to do at this point is add your vanilla and salt and take it off the heat. Let it fully cool and pour it into your bottle. It’s now ready to use! All you need is a sauce pan, a spatula or wooden spoon, and these simple ingredients and you’ll be ready to enjoy your iced or hot beverage sweetened with delicious syrup in no time!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment