276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nasomatto Black Afgano Eau de Perfume - 30 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The swirl of dark, smoky, chewy, wood, incense, labdanum, and tobacco notes have something else underlying them. Coffee, oud, frankincense, tobacco, labdanum, herbal notes, dried fruit, wood, vetiver, vanilla, patchouli, amber resins and/or benzoin. I love bold works of perfumery that make a statement, that aren’t afraid of being themselves regardless of what others say. The opening is bitter, dark and ashy (not incense) but with balsamic green something going on that did not appeal to me at all.

as well lasting upwards of a day on my skin with me still being able to catch a faint whiff before I took my morning shower and that was just one spray. Like the rest of the Nasomatto extraits, it is highly concentrated, but BA wears closer to the skin than Nudiflorum for example. Black Afgano smells more like the incense people use to cover up their pot use than it does the drug itself.There is this distinct funk to the composition but it's so tame that i wouldn't say it makes it a hugely controversial fragrance. Very interesting but not overstated, one of the few ouds I really like and could see myself wearing. and i woke up with still a light stain on my brown skin where i sprayed it and could still smell it there.

Note: The pros and cons listed on this page have been generated using the artificial intelligence system, which analyzes product reviews submitted by our members. It is quite a shapeshifter before it settles - initially dark and ashy, then dewy and green, before becoming increasingly balsamic and smoky. The same things were used in both perfumes, Fortis was twisted and the percentages of different aroma-chemicals were changed. The elevated concentration of fragrance oils in our perfumes leads to distinct formulations, setting them apart from the original scents.As described by Chandler Burr, “ Norlimbanol is one of the most amazing scents around, a genius molecule that should be worth its weight in gold; Norlimbanol gives you, quite simply, the smell of extreme dryness, absolute desiccation, and if when you smell it, you’ll understand that instantly—the molecule is, by itself, a multi-sensory Disney ride. Unfortunately in the dry down it starts to smell unpleasant to my nose which put me off of using the perfume often. Apply the perfume to your inner wrists, along your neck and jawline, behind your earlobes, onto the tips of your beard and the ends of your hair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment