276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Come Home to Yourself

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For the first time I began to recognize that this woman’s anger belonged to me, and what’s more, what I was seeing was just the tip of the iceberg. The book offers practical strategies and insights to foster meaningful relationships, establish healthy boundaries, and cultivate deep connections rooted in empathy, compassion, and understanding. By nourishing these connections, you will create a harmonious tapestry of support and love, enriching your journey toward inner peace.

This is so important because we can live our whole lives estranged from this home within ourselves. The only way to get what you really want, is to know what you really want. And the only way to know what you really want, is to know yourself. And the only way to know yourself, is to be yourself. And the only way to be yourself is to listen to your heart.” — Mike DooleyThe desire for love is wired into the very fibers of our being, but before you can create rewarding bonds with others, first you must stand wholeheartedly in self-acceptance. Becoming the One is an invitation to find your way home to yourself. It explores the concept of healing as a transformative process—one that embraces the courage to confront past wounds, release emotional burdens, and cultivate self-care practices that nourish the soul. When you belong, you are a natural part of the puzzle. You fit right in as you are. When you conform to gain acceptance, you pretty much have to slice and rearrange bits of yourself to fit into that particular puzzle.” — Kathy Shalhoub

Tony was not selling or preaching anything; he was extending a practical spirituality based on the power of awareness to awaken us from the mind-made nightmare of fear and conflict our programming produces, thereby unveiling to our marveling eyes the kingdom of joy that we have always lived in unsuspectingly. If we’re not aware of what is happening in the moment because we are caught up in our thoughts or reveries, or in the grip of worry or other strong emotions, it’s like we have left our house. If we stay away for a long time, dust accumulates and unwanted visitors may take up residence in our home. Things like stress and tension accumulate in our bodies and minds, and over time, if we don’t tend to them, they can lead to physical or psychological illness. During my time in India, I wrote in my journal, contemplated each experience, and asked the shadow to be revealed in dreams. I was also led to experiment with self-inquiry exercises. This is how and why the shadow includes both all that we determine we dislike about ourselves and all the wonderful creative potential we are blind to being gifted with. Amidst the quest for inner peace, the significance of nurturing healthy relationships and connections cannot be understated. " Come Home to Yourself" illuminates the importance of authentic connections—with others and ourselves—on the path to inner peace.In the chaotic tapestry of modern life, inner peace emerges as a precious gem—a sanctuary we seek amidst the noise and distractions. "Come Home to Yourself" explores the essence of inner peace, guiding you toward its serene embrace.

Some people become addicted to becoming spiritual athletes, believing that if they meditate for longer and longer periods each day, endure fasts, and chant non-stop, they will attain enlightenment. While these practices are a beneficial and beautiful support for stilling the mind, entering presence, and becoming aware of resistances, they are not “it.” No matter how much wealth you build, no matter how many friends you make, no matter the level of your success, if you are not one with yourself, it’s all nothing. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. It is our goal to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. What is our legal basis for processing personal data under general data protection regulation (GDPR)It took me a long time to understand that, in part, this was my story too. In early 2001, after taking leave of my job and arriving at an ashram in India, I anticipated the months there would be filled with experiences of light, peace, and expansion. If it supports you, you can connect the words with your breathing, arrived with the in-breath, home with the out-breath. When we touch this experience of coming home, it is like we have finally arrived home after a long journey. We experience a sense of peace and even freedom, no matter how confining the outer circumstances. Coming home to ourselves feels like belonging; it is a state that holds us and enables us to hold others. We have traveled so far away from ourselves that the journey home can seem difficult, even impossible. We are too far from home that we have forgotten who we are. And we have been away, listening to the advice of other people, striving to embrace the kind of life they told us is ours. Yes, as my friend Thilo Konzok says, there is a lot of advice online, and everyone seems to have the secret ingredient to happiness, everyone seems to have the secret to success and wealth. The thing is that the secret might work for them, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that it will work for you too. So, what do you really need to succeed? Romantic relationships can infuse our lives with the magic of intimacy and connection. But for many of us, that magic is fleeting—over and over, our relationships don't last, or if they do, they fail to make us happy. We find ourselves chasing unavailable love, sublimating our needs in service to others, or trying to save our partners from themselves, all the while abandoning the ones who need us most—ourselves.

When I gently asked questions to the cold/uncaring qualities, the responses were enlightening. I heard: There was once a man who loved to complain and find fault with everyone and everything. Nothing pleased him, so he moved from one town to another, declaring as he left each place: Before the world has a chance to tell you how your day is going to go, tell yourself how you want to feel and live this day. You may already begin to feel yourself settling into the home inside of you: the place of your strength, wisdom, and clarity. A place that is trustworthy and capable of providing you with refuge in the storm. But if not, continue to stay with awareness of your body sensations, sounds, or breathing. A sense of coming home will develop over time. It may not happen the first time you meditate, but as you become more attuned to yourself, you will find you have been at home all along.

Select a format:

Coming home to oneself is a theme I like very much. Yes, because I have realized that there are people who are born, who work very hard, earn a lot of money, influence many lives, but are never at home in themselves — and this being home isn’t akin to the idea of our “comfort zone.” There are people who have existed but never lived. Or, they lived and died in their sleep. Finally, after an episode of her screaming, purple with rage in response to the way I had handled a project, I realized it was time to take a deeper look at myself. Sensitive data refers to details about your religious beliefs or political opinions, your race or ethnicity, your sex life or sexual orientation, genetic or biometric data, information about your health, or information about any trade union memberships. EXPERT Based on wisdom gleaned from the traumas of her past and years of guiding thousands of women around the world in her internationally acclaimed "Becoming the One" program of spiritual and therapeutic healing practices, Sheleana Aiyana's revolutionary lessons teach you to embody the qualities you are seeking in others so that you can become "the one" for yourself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment