276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oud and roses eau de parfum, 60ml By Ahmed | For men and women | Turkish Rose | Oud | Lavender | Sandalwood | Amber | Musk | HIGH OIL CONCENTRATION

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The bottle’s from LV are a beautiful statement. Minimalistic, elegant, charming. It holds well in the hand and looks very sharp. LV got this down and they really shouldn’t be making much, if any changes to their bottles. As well, extra praise should be given to the atomiser. This just feels like love and attention was paid to the finished design. However, I do enjoy it a lot on my wife and she fell in love with this little gem. She loves to wear this to bed in the Spring/Summer months. And for some reason, it puts me and her in the mood (wink wink). Especially her... and I have no complaints about that!

Oud And Roses - Ahmed Fragrances Oud And Roses - Ahmed Fragrances

Notes: The notes of Montale White Aoud are jasmine, amber, cardamom, vanilla, oud, vetiver, labdanum, sandalwood, saffron, rose, and patchouli. It will stay on skin for some time and projects above average when I've apply 4+ sprays, so be mindful of your environment when you choose this. Notes: The top note of Tom Ford Tobacco Oud is whiskey. The middle notes are coriander, cinnamon, and spices. The base notes are benzoin, patchouli, vanilla, sandalwood, cedar, tobacco, incense, and oud. Best for: Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood is a true masterpiece that’s best worn during the colder months. Here, the rich scent of oud and vanilla can shine the brightest and will work in pretty much every setting. It’s perfect for casual daytime wear, even better for dates, nights out, or dinners, but will also work perfectly fine in a formal setting. This versatility can only be expected of an inoffensive and elegant fragrance such as this. 11. Tom Ford Oud Wood

6. Montale White Aoud

Wear it for a date and appear as sweet and sultry without trying so hard. Unlike other perfumes out there, Oud and Roses doesn’t steal the spotlight from you. Rather, it complements who you really are. Its vibrant yet gentle mix of oud and rose notes is symbolic of your multifaceted personality. You can be strong yet sweet, sexy yet pure, and hopeful yet realist and the fragrance will suit you not just fine, but perfectly. TOP NOTES Notes: The notes of Le Labo Oud 27 are civet, aldehydes, ambergris, vetiver, oud, amber, cedar, rose, patchouli, and musk. Everything about it is so smooth and pleasant. I’m addicted to this scent. Something about this is so nostalgic and familiar in the best way, but I can’t put my finger on what it is, still it makes me happy. Les Sables Roses has made its way into my collection of favourite fragrances of all time. Whereas Ombre Nomad is much darker and skankier, this is still dark and heavy but the rose very much is at the forefront which makes this somewhat of a crisper, more feminine scent. It is still heavy but somehow smells "cleaner" than Ombre Nomad if that makes sense. Both are stunning.

Oud and Roses - Etsy UK Oud and Roses - Etsy UK

Best for: Tom Ford Tobacco Oud is an incredible fragrance with a very strong and daring scent. Such a scent is perfect for the colder months, where this is best worn by a confident woman. This fragrance really does require a strong woman to wear it, as it’s bold and daring, but also beautiful. During the colder months, there really is no going wrong with this fragrance, provided you look sharp. 16. Al-Rehab Sultana Best for: Montale White Aoud is a fantastic fragrance to wear during the colder months. The warm scent of oud will be perfect for those low-temperature days, providing you with a welcoming feel. During the colder months, you can either wear this one casually or formally. Because of the rather inoffensive oud, it will work great in both settings. 7. Le Labo Oud 27 EDIT: After wearing this for 8 hours, it smells similar to Ombre Nomad in the drydown...they both have a kind of salty, rich oud smell.

4. Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud

I'll start by saying that I've never really been a huge fan of perfumes where rose plays a central role. Scent: Comme Des Garcons Daphne is a great fragrance with a warm scent of white florals. This fragrance opens with a strong blast of white florals, mainly tuberose. This creates a fresh and almost green opening that smells very nice. Shortly after the opening, though, the fragrance turns a little sweeter and darker. Hints of oud, vanilla, and even smoky incense start to appear, giving the fragrance some depth and warmth. In the end, you’re left with a warm scent of oud and white florals.

Ahmed Al Maghribi Oud And Roses - Oriental-Fragrance Ahmed Al Maghribi Oud And Roses - Oriental-Fragrance

If I had to choose only 1....it would be difficult... I would go with Ombre Nomad however if you have the budget for two, this is 100% full bottle worthy. The note of oud, also known as agarwood, is an incredible fragrance note with the most complex and mysterious scent. Not only does the note itself smell complex, but the harvesting methid is equally complex. Lately, i have been obsessed with rose scents. That luscious, sexy, sultry being that has all my attention these days. Sorry my dear jasmine, I'm not cheating on you, its just we need to take a break, please? The scent lasts and that rose scent lingers for hour after hour. I found the musk dissipates after 5-6 hours but that beautiful rose just hangs out. On my skin, with my pH, this is not bad and I don’t find it a headache at all. Again, I think this comes down to the quality and attention to good ingredients. Currently this is my go to scent. If I was a pimp, this would be my bottom bitch, and she is holding me down. The note of oud is one of the most complex fragrance notes, able to provide you with a rich, heavy, and dark scent. There are many fantastic oud fragrances out there, but what are the best oud fragrances for women? What Is The Note Of Oud And How Does It Smell

Notes: The notes of Tom Ford Oud Wood are sandalwood, amber, Sichuan pepper, vanilla, cardamom, tonka bean, rosewood, vetiver, and oud. Best for: Al-Rehab Sultana is a stunning fragrance with a scent that’s best worn during the colder months. Here, you’re best off wearing this one at night. The warm scent of amber, oud, woods, and spices is simply too perfect to not be worn at night. It’s amazing for nights out, dates, dinners, or any nighttime activity. Of course, it also works great throughout the day, but there’s something that just makes it perfect for the night. 17. Comme Des Garcons Daphne When you wear it for several hours, you realize it isn’t actually much like Tea Rose. It starts out promising, with a citrusy/bergamotI top note to mimic the greenery of a fresh rose, and with a significant hint of red rose. However, that citrusy soapiness really dominates for a long, long time... and the floral element recedes... making this smell more like a China Rain/China Musk scent than a rose scent. Both Ombre Nomad and Les Sables Roses are groundbreaking in terms of oud rose scents and done exceptionally well. This is a beautiful rose...deep and dark. Very realistic. Like you have a bouquet of roses sitting right in front of you. Simply stunning. It is my top EVER rose scent in terms of quality, longevity, sillage etc. This smells EXTREMELY expensive...anyone near you will be able to smell this is no high street perfume.

Les Sables Roses Louis Vuitton for women and men Les Sables Roses Louis Vuitton for women and men

Best for: Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood is a gorgeous fragrance with a rich scent of rose and oud, making it perfect for the fall and winter. During these months, this fragrance would be perfect for any formal setting. The dark oud, mixed with the classy rose, and then that leathery undertone makes for a truly magnificent fragrance with an elegant and luxurious feel. This, of course, will also work wonders in a casual setting, just make sure you’re dressed up a bit. 15. Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Performance is something, i wish was better. It is good, don't worry but i wish it was as good as Nomad or Imagination. It does last on skin for about 4-5 hours with very subtle, shy projection. You would be enjoying the whiffs but others may not. Unlike other perfumes out there, Oud and Roses doesn’t steal the spotlight from you. Rather, it complements who you really are. Its vibrant yet gentle mix of oudhi and rose notes is symbolic of your multifaceted personality. You can be strong yet sweet, sexy yet pure, and hopeful yet realist and the fragrance will suit you not just fine, but perfectly. Genre Best for: Tom Ford Oud Wood is an amazing fragrance that you can actually wear all year long. This fragrance has such an incredibly safe and easy to wear scent, which is quite rare for an oud fragrance, that just works everywhere. You can wear it dressed up, dressed down, formal, casual, during the day, or at night and it will work perfectly everywhere. 12. M. Micallef Rose Aoud Paradoxically, for such potent oil, longevity is not great. After a couple of hours it has calmed down to a skin scent that smells like a harmless rose soap. Soon after, it's gone.Scent: Tom Ford Oud Wood is a beautiful fragrance with a soft scent of oud and spices. This fragrance opens with a warm scent of sandalwood and pepper. Along with these is the note of cardamom, giving off a fresh and spicy scent. Shortly thereafter, a rich and smooth scent of oud starts to appear, giving the fragrance a luxurious and very safe undertone. As this fragrance starts to dry down, it doesn’t really change too much anymore, leaving you with a safe, pleasant, and classy scent of warm woods. Unfortunately, it's a little too strong for my tastes. I can smell it wafting from my wardrobe and filling my bedroom, even when I put the 6ml roll-on bottle's cap on tight. On the skin, even when applied very sparingly, the scent is very intense. The skankiness is accentuated by the body's heat and becomes almost unbearably dirty. Best for: Gucci Intense Oud is an amazing fragrance to wear during the colder months. This fragrance has a stunning scent, consisting of many rich notes that simply work best during the colder months. Here, you can wear this fragrance casually, or, better yet, formally. This one smells luxurious and mysterious, making it an attention grabber without being overpowering. 3. Christian Dior Oud Ispahan Best for: Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud is a fantastic fragrance to wear during the fall and winter. Here, the temperatures will be lower, which is perfect for a rich and warm fragrance such as this. During the colder months, you can wear this casually throughout the day, or, better yet, at night. There’s something alluring and seductive about this fragrance that makes it perfect for dates, nights out, or fancy dinners. Besides casual wear, this fragrance will also work great in a formal setting as well. 9. Atelier Cologne Oud Saphir Due to the way oud is harvested, it’s one of the most expensive fragrance notes. It’s safe to say that most commercial designer fragrances use a synthetic recreation of the note of oud. Nowadays, we can make recreations that come extremely close.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment