276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How To Watch Football: 52 Rules for Understanding the Beautiful Game, On and Off the Pitch

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Helaas is het boek niet op maat van een doorwinterde voetbalfan. Er worden veel basisprincipes behandeld of zaken die een voetbalkenner als vanzelfsprekend ervaart, waardoor je weinig bijleert. Bovendien zijn de hoofdstukken ook erg beknopt. Daardoor missen ze de nodige diepgang als er dan toch eens een onbekend thema wordt aangehaald. Football is the most popular sport in the world, and Tifo Football is one of the world's most popular football channels. In this short, illustrated guide, its creators share fifty-two simple 'rules' for understanding and enjoying the beautiful game-both on and off the pitch. I do like the Tifo guys and their brilliant and funny podcast as my other half had them on every night during the World cup.

Tifo Football - The Athletic Tifo Football - The Athletic

Tifo ( Italian: [ˈtiːfo]) is the phenomenon whereby tifosi of a sports team makes a visual display of any choreographed flag, sign or banner in the stands of a stadium, mostly as part of an association football match. [1] First and foremost, Tifo is a great football content creating team, with very concise but exciting videos about all topics of football on Youtube. I read this in 45 minutes, but would likely learn more by watching first half of any football match. Gonna serve as a present for someone else, since that's the only way I can get rid of it. For me, Tifo's "How To Watch Football" was a bad case of high/misguided expectations that were not met at all. Why did I have such high expectations?I love Tifo Football's YouTube channel. Since the Russia World Cup, it has been my go to resource for understanding more of the game of football; tactics, the business and sub plots going on behind the scenes.

Books UK How To Watch Football - Penguin Books UK

Excellent for anyone that likes football and a perfect way to upgrade your knowledge into the world of football if your understanding is limited. Covering the key concepts, tactics and philosophies that are shaping the sport today, How to Watch Football reveals surprising new perspectives on familiar elements of gameplay, while highlighting lesser-known aspects of the industry and its history. U.S. Soccer Fans Turn to Tifo". Wall Street Journal. 14 September 2012. ProQuest 1039301946 . Retrieved 14 June 2023. For the fans of Tifo YouTube channel’s unique artwork based footballing illustrations, this book is a treat, but for the fans of the analysis deep dive on footballing matters that the same Chanel provides on YouTube, this book comes across as a bit shallow.The variety of topics covered was especially pleasing, and although the book can be read in around an hour or two, it made for a surprisingly edifying experience. Some tifo are political and controversial, as observed in Poland, [7] where a tifo is known as an oprawa or oprawa meczu, and other countries.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment