276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Right Man, Right Time

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

RIGHT MAN, RIGHT TIME, a brand-new standalone romance from USA Today bestselling author Meghan Quinn, is Now Available in all formats! Caught Looking” is the first novel in the “Hot-Lanta” series, and was released in the year 2013. Things have been heating up in Atlanta, or in Jane’s celibate life of two years. On the second anniversary of her nasty split from her ex, her friends Molly (a class A potty mouth) and Albert (an expert flamboyant dresser) decide that it is high time Jane drops her conservative persona, just let loose and begin having fun again. Fans fell in love with each and every one of the friends in the novel. These characters are so well written that readers felt each tear and all the laughter. Readers enjoyed all the glimpses into the lives of all these characters. Brady and Jane are simply delicious. Fans enjoy all the drama, the hot times, and some irrational and sweet times, with some devastation. Does Joel Freeman’s 10 Rounds Work? (Beachbody Review) - How to Build Muscle Naturally on 10 Rounds Transformations and Stories One thing about Meghan Quinn books is that she never fails to create the funniest, wildest, and most heartwarming characters. Silas and his teammates are so stupidly hilarious together and I love their interactions. The characters continue to develop from the first book in this series and I'm so happy with how much they've grown, especially Winnie's friendship with Silas. All the characters are so cute and wholesome and the banter is one of my favorite things. I love that they support and confide in each other.

Meghan can be found listening to inspiring, heart rippng music, with her head buried in her Kindle, or typing on her computer, turning and twisting the lives of her characters as she drives her readers crazy with anticipation. Meghan Quinn is an USA Today Bestselling author, adoptive mother, wife, and lover of peanut butter. She brings her readers the perfect blend of humor, heat, and heart in each of the books that she writes. If you meet the right person at the wrong time, chances are they are in fact, the wrong person. The right person doesn’t only need to fulfill the criteria of your desires and vice versa, if two people are heading in the wrong direction from each other, if one person is more ready than the other to settle down, or is dealing with their own unfinished business and hasn’t got the capacity to maintain the needs of the relationship at that time, then it is inevitable that the relationship will end and resistance will make it end badly. Timing is everything, it is the one ingredient that ensures a relationship’s longevity, prosperity and success. Attempts to sign “next level players” perhaps pulled apart some of the team spirit that had defined us for two seasons, and there were indications that Keane’s temperament provoked downfall.

Publication Order of Hot-Lanta Books

The club has set out a clear strategy of how they wish the playing side to be conducted. The presence of Technical Director Kristjaan Speakman and Head of Recruitment Stuart Harvey is move to a modern style with the manager being more of a “head coach”, with less responsibility for identifying players and managing contracts. It’s a name that evokes excitement and fond memories amongst most, if not all Sunderland supporters. Whether it was that transfer deadline day where six players were all signed in one of the greatest flurries of activity we’ll possibly ever see, or the cavalcade of last-minute winners and equalisers (special mention to David Connolly’s last minute equaliser away to Burnley, and the late Liam Miller’s winner against Derby at home causing scenes and limbs aplenty), the Keane era was one to remember. Austin Lee, the Warriors’ rookie outfielder, finds himself right in the center of a blonde tornado called Molly. Her fiance died, he gave her the time and space to heal, but he always admired her from far away. Never in one million years did he believe he would be bedding the woman of his dreams and planning a future with her in the starring role as his leading lady. The only problem is, when I tried to walk away after thanking him for his help, he stopped me with three life-changing words.... This whole fake dating thing might actually be good. We could use each other when needed without the pressure of having to…you know…be all couple-y.

Right Man, Right Time shouldn’t have been this wonderful, but it was. It really was. Silas and Ollie had the stereotypical banter we’ve all come to expect from a Meghan Quinn novel. There was also real growth and emotion behind their characters and the events that shaped their lives without a simple info dump where you never got to actually feel the emotions associated with them. The final straw for Keane was a dismal defeat at home to Bolton (that sounds familiar), and an apparent dislike of “meddling” from then owner Ellis Short, leading to his resignation. Photo by Clive Brunskill/Getty ImagesOllie is a great fmc. She's funny, strong, genuine, and isn't afraid to go for what she wants. I really like the character dynamics between the main couple because it really showed each of their personality but also showed how perfect they are for each other. Silas is a very interesting character to read about. I love how communicative they were and I really appreciated Silas's self-awareness of how broken(?) he is and knowing his own feelings. He's also very charming and sweet. They had such a healthy relationship. In addition to the fun bantering, their relationship was full of heartfelt and swooney moments and I couldn't get enough of them. Brady meets Jane, and is instantly attracted to her inner sex kitten and innocence, however the last thing she wants is to get thrown into another relationship with this publicly known man-whore. Especially not after she got her heart broken so horribly. Brady makes it a mission to win Jane over and make her see him like he truly is, not how the media views him. It is not that easy, though. Spring training, ex’s, wedding plans, old friends from college, gossip magazines and the paparazzi appear to keep getting in the way of his goal to earn her heart. Meghan writes the “Stroked” series, the “Dating by Numbers” series, the “Love and Sports” series, the “Binghamton” series, the “Jett Girl” series, and the “Hot-Lanta” series, as well as some stand alone novels. She writes romance and romantic suspense novels.

This is one of the best portrayals of age gap I’ve seen. Ollie truly came off as a 21-year-old while Silas felt much older at 31. I loved how that impacted their fake relationship and the real one that developed. The fake relationship had some great comedic moments. Ollie sure knew how to make things awkward for Silas. I loved how the fake relationship turned into a real friendship which then turned into a great real relationship. These two truly got to know each other and build a connection over the course of the book. It also helped that their chemistry and passion between them were off the charts. The intensity and attraction truly felt like two people starting a relationship. That’s how I found myself in a sheer panic, reaching for the closest guy at the bar and kissing him. And to my delight he was easily the most attractive man I’ve ever seen. What I loved most about this novel, though, was that Silas never talked down to Ollie due to her age. They ribbed each other about their ages, yes, but there was never any condescension. He was respectful and caring and added some unique spice to the romantic scenes. I’d never read about a Jacob’s Ladder before (and no, it’s nothing like the movie!) and loved that Ollie and her friend guessed that Silas had something similar just by looking at him!

It’s harsh to accept, but meeting someone at the wrong time means he/she is the wrong person.

It wasn’t until he started staying the night at my dorm did the rules of our arrangement become complicated.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment