276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Perfectly Imperfect Parenting - Connection Not Perfection

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I know I’m not perfect & will never become. Yet, I’m proud of being Me, with all humility & imperfections. Cause this is the only life I have.” Abu Sufyan ibn Harb No one is perfect, we all get it, but when we all choose to make this lifelong commitment, we need to weigh the costs and know God holds us accountable for the promises we make. – I am not perfect quotes

I made decisions that I regret, and I took them as learning experiences… I’m human, not perfect, like anybody else.” Queen Latifah

Synonyms

Be patient with yourself. Perfection comes not in this life, but in the next life. Don’t demand things that are unreasonable, but demand of yourself improvement. As you let the Lord help you through that, He will make the difference.” Russell M. Nelson Nobody’s perfect. We’re all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels.” Jeannette Walls

I am not perfect in the way that things are, because I miss the sacred simplicity of being just as I seem. I’m not perfect; no one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. I think you try to learn from those mistakes.” Derek Jeter It is unrealistic to be perfect all the time, but constantly striving to be your best can help you reach greatness. I am not perfect, I need the Savior, and that I am not going to get into heaven by virtue and doing good things.

Look for more clues & answers

I am not trying to give an image of a fairytale, perfect, everything else. I am just being myself.” Rebecca Loos But people are going to say what they want to say. I know who I am, and I’m not perfect.” Lea Michele

No one is perfect in this world. Forgive people for not knowing better and learn to move on.” Leon Brown Look, we are human, we make mistakes. I will gladly shout from the rooftops that I am not perfect. Nor will I ever be.” Dianna Agron Tis’ better to live your own life imperfectly than to imitate someone else’s perfectly.” Elizabeth Gilbert Releasing guilt is like removing a huge weight from your shoulders. Guilt is released through the empowering thought of love and respect for yourself. Let go of standards of perfection and refuse to use up the precious currency of your life, the now, with thoughts that continue to frustrate and weaken you. Instead, vow to be better than you used to be, which is the true test of nobility.” Wayne Dyer I am perfect in my imperfections, happy in my pain, strong in my weaknesses, and beautiful in my own ways, because I am who I am.There’s no such thing as perfect people. There’s no such thing as a perfect life. So come as you are, broken and scarred. Lift up your heart and be amazed and be changed by a perfect God.” Natalie Grant The past is to prove that no one is perfect and the future is to prove that everyone can change.” Unknown I don’t have to be perfect. All I have to do is show up and enjoy the messy, imperfect and beautiful journey of my life.” Kerry Washington Noun But in 2002, a single study, its design imperfect, found links between hormone therapy and elevated health risks for women of all ages. — Susan Dominus, New York Times, 1 Feb. 2023 But that’s an imperfect means of protection, shown to miss anywhere from 30% to 70% of people who are in the early stages of an infection. — Melissa Healystaff Writer, Los Angeles Times, 3 Jan. 2023 Its endless affection for Jimmy is touching on one hand, propping him up as an imperfect soul who’s nevertheless worthy of Paul’s guidance, Sean’s trust and Alice’s love. — Angie Han, The Hollywood Reporter, 26 Jan. 2023 But putting a threatening bed of piano music under various winners as a way to signal whose time was less valuable seemed like an imperfect option: In this case, no overlong speaker was dithering, wasting time, or listing names. — Daniel D'addario, Variety, 10 Jan. 2023 The portraits of his mother and grandmother — two imperfect but loving, spirited women — are particularly vivid and appreciative. — Nancy Lord, Anchorage Daily News, 10 Dec. 2022 The current study, in contrast, does not factor in any additional greenhouse gas emissions or specify when the melting would take place, making the comparison with the U.N. report imperfect. — Chris Mooney, Washington Post, 29 Aug. 2022 This is a loving and unflinching portrait of a search for community, imperfect but constant. — Lauren Leblanc, BostonGlobe.com, 18 Aug. 2022 Such contradictions, Kumashiro said, reflect how Asian Americans are navigating an imperfect system. — Harmeet Kaur, CNN, 3 Nov. 2022 See More I know who I am. I am not perfect. I’m not the most beautiful woman in the world. But I’m one of them.” Mary J. Blige

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I’m not perfect -and I don’t live to be- but before you start pointing fingers… make sure your hands are clean!” Bob Marley (More Bob Marley Quotes)Warriors of light are not perfect. Their beauty lies in accepting this fact and still desiring to grow and to learn.” Paulo Coelho I am an entertainer, but I am not a cheater; I am a scofflaw, too, but I am a strict lover, and I am not perfect, but I love you. – I am not perfect quotes I might not be the worlds prettiest girl with a perfect body, but I am not faking being something that I am not. Life is all about striking a perfect balance, and because nothing is perfect in life, it is up to us to make the best out of what we are given. No man is perfect, and no man is always right, nor am I, but my love for you is correct and perfect.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment