276°
Posted 20 hours ago

72 Pieces ABS Christmas Fake Nails - Removable Christmas Artificial Tips Full Cover Christmas Nails Coffin Press On for Christmas New Years Day

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Chipped your new holiday manicure? Keep a bottle of the same colored nail lacquer at home for such issues. This way, you can DIY rather than chipping off the entire nail. Watch what you eat. Go for the unconventional with multi-colored dots that can take you from dinner to party. 19. Green and Gold This Burberry-inspired Rudolph will be going down in history as the cutest nail design! 7. Candy Canes If you’re looking for a more heavy duty way to keep press ons on, nail glue is what you’ll want. Nail glue will keep your press ons going for weeks and is used by a lot of nail professionals. My top Christmas press on nails you need to try!

Adorable and full of personality, this is one fun nail art you’d want to try this year! 37. Pink SnowInspired by the animated movie ‘Frozen’, this iced look is something you won’t want to let go. 21. Sparkling Snowflakes One of my favourite things to do is painting my nails to match whatever holiday it is! There’s so many fun designs you can try out around the holiday season, however some of them are hard to do on your own. Enter press on nails! My number one go to for cool nail designs if I’m not going to go into a salon. Press on nails are re-usable You’ll be doing a LOT of stuff with your hands for the holidays. So do yourself a favor and make sure those nails are nice, neat, and strong. Here are a couple of tips: French manicure never looked so good in this polished design with elegant holly accents. 26. Lightbulb Moment

Give a sweet and vibrant twist to one of the season’s more underappreciated treats. 9. Feline FriendlyRemember those bright Christmas tree ornaments? Well, guess what, you can wear them now. 30. Minimalist Yes, your diet can greatly affect the health of your nails. Drink plenty of water, and eat foods rich in biotin and B-complex vitamins ( e.g. riboflavin, niacin, thiamine, etc.). If you notice that your nails are getting too thin, brittle, or yellowish, give them a break. Don’t use your nails as a tool! To achieve this marbled look, all you need are 3 nail polish colors, one of which should be holographic. 48. Sweater Weather This interesting take on popular Christmas lightbulbs will have people doing a double-take. 27. Star-Crossed I hope you enjoyed all of these fun Christmas press on nails! They’re so perfect for the holiday season! Read these next!

Who says Christmas nails have to be in traditional colors? Create your own beautiful art with the hues you want. 46. Ugly Sweater Looking to stay in a cozy log cabin this year? Then your digits will need this rustic, festive look. 39. Doing Dots Cat lovers hurrah! This holiday nail design includes your furry friends so no one gets lonely. 10. Charlie Brown ChristmasIf you’re patient and you love Snoopy (and the gang!), then you will want to try these nails for Christmas. 11. The Gingerbread Man What’s red-and-white and goes well with any outfit? Candy cane colors, of course! 8. Colorful Stripes

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment