276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rustic Shelf Brackets Scaffold Board Bracket x 2 Heavy Duty Industrial UK

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the questions I get asked most frequently is where we bought the rustic shelves and industrial metal supports in our kitchen, so here’s a post explaining where they came from and how we installed them.

Floating Picture Shelf | Solid Pine Wood Picture Ledge With Choice Of Finishes | Chunky Wooden Design 14.5cm Deep Photo shelf No screw holesOnce we’d cut our boards to size, I gave them a light sanding and then applied a thin layer of oil using a paintbrush. I left the oil on the scaffold boards for around 20-30 minutes before using an old rag to rub off any excess oil. You can then clamp one piece in place at a time and drill some pilot holes. These will ensure the wood doesn’t split when you screw them together. Once your holes have been pre-drilled, you can use a countersink bit to make sure your screw-heads will sit flush on the wood.

Repeat the same process above for the middle crosspiece of timber, although this time you will need to drill and screw at a slight angle to work with the angle it needs fixing at.Now we finally have electricity in our victorian cellar, we can actually start to properly use the space! And what better way than making some DIY scaffold board shelves for our ever-growing collection of DIY tools?! Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. So for our shelves, we cut 1 length at 40cm, another at 33cm and then the last one at 39cm with two 45degree angles on either end.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment