276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BabyDan Wooden Bed Guard (White)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A Cuddle Nest, also called a baby nest, is great at surrounding your baby and making him or her feel safe. It is made so that it reminds the child of the safety of a mother’s womb, meaning that it naturally puts the child at ease. This is smart if you are unable to hold your child right in a certain moment. You can use a Cuddle Nest from birth and up to the age of approximately six months - or when the child simply grows out of it. You can benefit from selecting one of BabyDan’s or DreamSafe’s Cuddle Nests, which are breathable and entirely safe for your baby. The bed guard must not be used as a substitute for a cot as it cannot provide the same level of safety. Do not use the bed guard in cribs or on sleeping surfaces placed more than 60 cm above the floor A cot canopy over the child’s bed is not just something that looks nice - it also makes the child feel at ease. If your child is a newborn, he or she will need to be shielded from light and disturbances, and a cot canopy can help the child shut out the rest of the world so that the baby bed becomes a calm, cosy and safe place to sleep. In the summer, a cot canopy can be great for children of all ages, as it also helps keep mosquitos and other insects away. Easy Installation: Setting up the bed guard is a breeze. Simply follow the included instructions, and you’ll have it securely attached to the bed in no time.

If you liked this review, why not read a few of my others? How about what I thought of the Land Rover Discovery as a car for three young kids. Or what about how I got on the with the Mountain Buggy Nano Duo. Or how the Gummee Glove helps teething little ones. AD – Disclaimer – we were given two Baby Dan wooden bed rails for the purpose of this review, but opinions, words and pictures are our own. I have also been paid for links it contains. Baby Dan is a Danish company who have been creating safety products since the 1950s. Their mission statement remains “Eyes for Safety”. And they now produce a wide range of products including *gates, *guards and *other accessories to keep babies and young children safe in and around the home. Attractive and easy to use If possible, put one side of your toddler's bed against the wall. This prevents the need to buy multiple bed guards, and offers a natural guard instead.

Key Features

I’ve just moved my twins from their *cot beds into the ‘big boy bed’ version by taking the sides off, and we were given two Baby Dan wooden bed rails to try out and review. After a few months, the child will be about to outgrow the crib, and then you need to find a cot. A cot is a good investment, as your child can use it for a long time - you can also choose to use a cot right from the start when your child is born. If you like, you should also remember to use a Cuddle Nest or a cot bumper for the cot.

Make sure the bed guard is properly fitted. Follow the manufacturer's instructions and test its strength by pushing on the guard from inside the bed. If the bed guard falls or moves, it hasn't been safely fitted, and should be fixed before your toddler uses it. Complete with Travel Bag: Planning a family vacation or a visit to Grandma’s? The included travel bag ensures easy portability, allowing you to bring the bed guard along wherever you go. It is recommended only to use the bed guard for children between 18 months and 5 years. Only use the bed guard when the child is able to climb in and out of the bed unaided No matter which bed you are about to buy, it is important that you also remember to buy a good mattress. When selecting a mattress, it is important that you know whether your child has asthma or allergies - if so, you must select a mattress made from natural materials, and you can find those here in the BabyDan online store. Though of course, all mattresses are free of all harmful substances.Place the bed guard half-way down the bed so that it sits in the middle. This guarantees the safest place, as it prevents your toddler from rolling out whilst sleeping at either end of the bed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment