276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Galaxy Chocolate Chunk Cookies, 180g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Milk Chocolate Chunks (30%) (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Protein from Whey (from Milk), Palm Fat, Whey Powder (from Milk), Milk Fat, Emulsifier ( Soya Lecithin), Vanilla Extract), Sugar, Palm Oil, Butter Oil (from Milk), Chocolate Powder (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Protein from Whey (from Milk), Palm Fat, Whey Powder (from Milk), Milk Fat, Emulsifier ( Soya Lecithin), Vanilla Extract), Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup, Whey or Whey Permeate (from Milk), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Flavouring, Salt, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Chocolate contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter. Lifestyle / Additives

Like many other CCC recipes, I chill the dough, I personally like to pre-scoop the dough as soon as I make it, that way the dough is chilled more consistently than a big ol' ball of dough. I use this container, I line it with parchment on the bottom scoop the dough then put another layer of parchment and scoop the next layer. It works perfectly for me! Softened unsalted butter. Butter must be at room temperature. If the butter is too cold or too hot, you will be unable to cream the butter with the sugars. I decided to change to the plain flour, because I have made these several times, and the plain flour helps make them spread less. You only need to stop them from spreading so much as they are ‘giant’ size, but if you’re making them smaller or ‘regular’ size, then you can use either of the flours. I also used a smidge more flour in weight size, because it helped. And when I am feeling fancy I add some fleur de sel on top. And it goes without saying that a big 'ol scoop of ice cream with a warm cookie is absolutely necessary. Making a ‘pretty cookie’. Add extra chocolate chips to the cookie dough balls before baking them to create a ‘pretty cookie’.Let rest then mix for another two minutes. You'll see the color and consistency of the batter change. You can make them larger if you wish! I’ve made them as 150g each and only made 6, but they were very very large and only fit two on the tray.

The retailer is loved for its budget homeware, gifts, beauty items and toys. But, one of its most legendary sections has to be the confectionary aisles. Add extra chocolate chips to the cookie dough balls before baking them to create a ‘pretty cookie’. B&M has released a new chocolate gift ahead of Christmas and thousands of shoppers are thrilled about it. Butter must be at room temperature. If the butter is too cold or too hot, you will be unable to cream the butter with the sugars.Butter. For a delicious flavor I love to brown my butter, I have a whole post dedicated to how to brown butter. Space out the cookie dough balls. When placing the cookie dough balls on the baking tray only place 4-6 dough balls on each baking tray. Make sure you space them out well on the tray as they will spread in the oven. Add water and both sugars and mix until combined, add egg and yolk and mix on medium for 1 minute. Add vanilla and mix for 30 more seconds. Add in flour mixture, mixing until just combined then fold in chocolate. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment add the cold butter and set aside.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment