276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Final Offer: the Sunday Times bestselling second chance romance - Meet the new Dreamland billionaire... (Dreamland Billionaires Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cal’s complexity was arguably one of my favourite things about this book! we really go on a personal journey with Cal. his growth and development towards self-acceptance and love was written pretty effortlessly. the nuances of his addictions and trauma were surprising. i didn’t expect LA to go into the depth she did and it made me more emotional than i ever expected. especially in regards to his self-loathing. the way he viewed himself hurt my heart so much and the way everyone treated him was just 😫😫😫 I attempt to pull myself free of his grasp and fail. His fingers clasping my wrist tighten before he releases me, and my hand drops by my side like a pendulum.

instead the story was so fleshed out here. LA sets up a conflict. we follow a thorough plot line from A to B, we know the goals of the characters and what motivates them. i found that the previous books were a bit incoherent and didn’t know what they wanted to be— Final Offer has more depth than i ever expected with undertones of loss and grief that i found to be poignantly done. You should know better than to call me another man in bed.” He slaps my pussy hard. Once. Twice. Three times until I’m panting and squirming underneath him.Look, I know I’m in the minority here, but I didn't enjoy this book as I had hoped. I guess the story isn’t bad by any means. In fact, I enjoyed it whenever Cami showed up. She was just so adorable, and I loved her relationship with her mom and Cal. Also, I really commend Lauren Asher writing about heavy topics such as addiction and emotional abuse. And I do think these aspects were explored relatively well. However, I had quite a few issues with the story: No one know the real me but her. Lana Castillo - my childhood best friend and the only woman I ever loved. As told by the author herself, this is all for our misunderstood villains. But don't we all love bad boys?" – Elle Magazine Several comments about this book. Firstly like all Asher's books, it is well written with a lot of detail and of course with much fun, humour and deathly romantic. I enjoy the Dreamland series and this one doesn't disappoint.

the main reason this book is getting 3 ⭐️ is the vibrator scene, iykyk 😌🤭 that scene carried the book for me NOTE NOTE: SHOULD YOU READ THIS SERIES? NO, read just this book. (I have given this thought before writing, believe it or not) The first in the Dreamland Billionaires Series. I actually read this second and the second one first, so please note you can read them as standalones.

About this book

Alana is an inspiration, she is fierce, protective, independent and yet has the biggest heart. I had a soft spot for Cal since book 1, and my love for him only grew after this book. he has these internal struggles but is so happy and appears to be easy going on the outside. his emotions were so real and raw and it just made my heart ache for him. you truly cannot help but root for him. To the Dreamland Billionaires series, you will always hold a special place in my heart. To see the Kane brothers grow and find their amazing heroines was truly an honor. This was the first series that I saw a middle eastern character like myself be portrayed so amazingly. I see a lot of myself in Zahra and I will never forget the feeling of starting this series with such great characters. This is such a bittersweet goodbye (and I absolutely cried finishing Final Offer) but nonetheless it ended perfectly and I have no complaints.

My hand clutching the piping bag tightens. A blob of icing drops on to the half-finished cupcake, ruining my design. the book started out strong. i really thought it would end up my favorite book of the series cuz it was a solid 4 star book, but the more i read the more boring it got. yes, all the rumors are true that Callahan Kane is the best Kane brother with the most personality and i felt so bad for him for how everyone treated him and emotionally abused him, but it also frustrated the hell out of me that it took until 80% of the book for Cal to go to rehab and get better from his alcohol addiction. i couldn’t root for Alana and Cal’s romance knowing Cal was still trying to hide his anxiety in a bottle.halleluja, this book took me almost a week to read. if it wasn’t for Cami i would probably round down, but she is too adorable and the Cami + Cal scenes together were cute and saved the book for me. Falling in love with yourself is ten times harder than falling in love with someone else, especially when I don’t like myself very much.” THE CUTEST KID EVER. she’s definitely one of my top fave fictional kids in a romance book (rivalling Jeremy Volkov and Lucy). every time she giggled and squealed my heart melted so much. a serious note: i extremely appreciated the way addiction was written in this book. it wasn’t fabricated, romanticized, or glorified. addiction affects more than just the host. it’s the people around them too, especially family members, and friends. as someone that’s part of the family member/ friends circle, i can say what was written was very accurate. his recovery felt too easy, it happens extremely fast even tho majority of the book is him struggling w alcohol use. he should’ve gotten sober earlier on in the book, preferably he should’ve gone to rehab after he broke her mum’s vase.

and the occasional mention of the enigmatic “Alana” had me 👀 every damn time. with my love for Cal and the crumbs about his past with Alana, i was undoubtedly so excited for this book so i went into this with VERY high hopes and it didn’t disappoint. my expectations for this book was in hell and basically nonexistent because i’ve read 3-4 books by her and they’ve been average/decent at best and boring at worst. so my opinion of this book will def be in the minority lol. BUT i do think this is her best one yet Their banter, tension and angst was *chef’s kiss*. The second chance, childhood friends to lovers, and small town really did it for me. I didn’t expect this book to be so emotional and for me to be crying multiple times throughout the book but the ending made all the heartbreak worth it.This is everything I hoped it would be. Everything. I loved Cal in Terms and conditions but we never really got this side of him. He’s still funny but turns out his life is a mess and throughout the book you see a lot of character growth from him. Lana is incredibly strong, sometimes a little impulsive but that’s understandable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment