276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Goose Island Midway Session IPA Craft Beer Cans, 12 x 330ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/food-drink/beer-of-the-week-fourpure-brewing-co-session-ipa/24/10/

This beer has been aged in oak with applewood chips at our Chicago Brewery for a distinctive character and depth of flavour Chicago-based Goose Island designed this beer to be a “go-to, have more than one, easy drinking IPA. Floral and citrus aromas lead to a slightly sweet caramel malt character, plenty of citrus from the generous use of Amarillo hops and a well balanced bitterness. The 4.1% session IPA complements the brewery’s higher-strength flagship Goose IPA, which has an ABV of 5.9%.Available in keg for wholesalers and on-trade establishments, the beer launch is the latest step to grow sales in the UK this year. Buy 3 kegs save 10%, buy 6 save 15% or get even more value when shopping via our app and get 15% off 3 or more selected kegs!

The phrase IPA stands for India Pale Ale, and sits within the pale ale category (beer brewed with mostly pale malts).Some time ago, it was in the fall of 1913, young Ed Waller’s head got outside the idea of the Chicago Midway Gardens and he set to work. First on me. One day when I had come into Chicago from the Taliesin studio-workshop, he began on me. For the purposes of this test, we’ve tried beers ranging from as low as 0.3% ABV (which is classed as non-alcoholic), through to 5% (which is slightly pushing the boundaries of what a session IPA truly is, but is still pretty light in the grand scheme of things). What does session IPA taste like? The dance craze is on now, too, and we could have a dancing floor inside somewhere for the young folks. Yes, and a place within the big place outside near the orchestra where highbrows could come and sit to hear a fine concert even if they did want to dine at home. Well, Aladdin and his wonderful lamp had fascinated me as a boy. But by now I knew the enchanting young Arabian was really just a symbol for creative desire, his lamp intended for another symbol—imagination. As I sat listening I was Aladdin. Young Ed? The genii. He knew apparently where all “the slaves of the lamp” could be found. Well, this might all be necromancy but I believed in magic. Had I not rubbed my lamp with what seemed wonderful effect, before this? I didn’t hesitate. This sounded like his father whom you have seen in the experience with Uncle Dan in the library of the house at River Forest.

If you enjoy the hoppy character of IPA but are looking for something lighter in alcohol, a session IPA is ideal. What’s the difference between a session IPA and a regular IPA?We aim to make all home or office keg deliveries within 3-4 working days. Beers from our Core Range should be delivered within 2-3 working days. Goose Island Midway is available in cans from Tesco and ASDA stores nationwide. Further information on Goose Island Beer Company can be found here. Discount Dragon ltd. 2023. All right reserved. Discount Dragon® is a registered trademark of Discount Dragon ltd. It’s for those seeking true craft beer flavour. Smooth, refreshing but with enough twist of bold American flavours to give your tastebuds a little zap.

Floral and citrus aromas lead to a slightly sweet caramel malt character, plenty of citrus from the generous use of Amarillo hops and a well balanced bitternessthelondoneconomic.com - TLE, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2BN. All Rights Reserved. Josh Smith, European brand ambassador at Goose Island Beer Co, added: “We’re delighted to announce the launch of Goose Midway. I cannot wait for the doors of the Shoreditch Brewpub to open and am so stoked for Goose Island fans and fans-to-be to see what we have in store. I’ve been working on some crazy delicious microbrews that’ll be available exclusively at our Shoreditch Brewpub. I know London has always held a special place in Goose Island’s history, and I can’t wait for us to make our mark on British beer culture, creating a new experience in the heart of east London, where foodies, beer drinkers and music lovers alike can join together in appreciation of a good time – and great beer.” Paying tribute to its Chicago roots, Goose Island’s Midway IPA is sessionable, refreshing and easy drinking. This would make for a great Craft Beer Gift for all Beer lovers

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment